Dr. Mary R. McGinley

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mary R. McGinley

Dr. McGinley might be very knowledgeable but I did not have a good experience as a new patient in her practice. The office did not bill my visit or lab work correctly. I had to spend hours on the phone with billing/insurance/McGinley's office to have the paperwork re-submitted. I decided to find another physician in the area.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. McGinley is wonderful. In my 59 years and many doctors, she's the most thorough & knowledgeable I've ever been to. She not only knows my medical history but that of my parents and sisters who live in different states and she's never met and always asks if there has been any changes in their health and makes notes of it to keep track of what might happen with me. She also gently scolds me with grace and good humor when I haven't been to see her or had bloodwork done regularly. As a man with a woman doctor I've never had an uncomfortable moment talking about anything with her. She's the BEST!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009