Ratings for Dr. Jila Dayani

great doctor love going to her office friendly staff

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Dayani may be the most impatient doctor i have ever met. Not only does she rush everything as though she does not have time for you but she even has the attitude to make you feel like she could not care less. I cannot speak to her abilities as a doctor as I thankfully will never have to be under her care. But as an advocate for an under served patient I was treated as a second class citizen in the most unprofessional matter. I would hope whatever medical school she went to would have taught her better. I recommend avoiding her at all costs and taking her out of any rotations in clinics or ER departments so that no one is forced to see her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

they accepted my daughter under Healthy Families and pocket the money from the contract, of course, and when it was time to get an appointment and go to se them for the first time, they said they are not taking new patients. Oh, well, my daughter was not a new patient. Not honest to accept and accept kids and then reject them because they have no time. Greed... greed..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Dayani is amazing! She listens to what you need to say and takes care of kids very nicely. You can tell that she knows her stuff and loves her job!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Dayani is excellent. She spends quality time with you and cares about her patients. Her staff is polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

This is THE WORST doctors office. They lost my son's chart, didn't care about it and then when I kept pursuing someone to actually look for it, they would put me on hold and leave me there until I hung up. VERY unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Jila Dayani's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Valley Village, CA