Rate Dr. Bernard I. Barrish

Dr. Bernard I. Barrish's Ratings

Excellent experience, highly recommend. Dr Barrish and staff are wonderful to work with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2834133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

We are happy with the services rendered to my son, Dr. Barrish is very professional, the staff is very accommodating and their services is truly with a smile , we had a great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My daughter just got her braces off and we are thrilled with the results! These orthodontists and their staff are the best!! Excellent with kids! Highly recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This office is wonderful! The office runs smoothly and the patient is treated great! The doctors are knowledgeable and explain everything. They treat you like a member of their family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Barrish, Dr. Lehnes and their staff! Two of the BEST orthodontists in NJ and the staff is so friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming! I highly recommend Dr. Barrish's office to all my family, friends and patients that come to my dental office where I work as an office manager. Thanks for transforming my son's smile, he looks amazing and there's NO one else I'd trust more (-;

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Excellent and knowledgeable orthodontist. Wonderful with kids. My children's smiles look beautiful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Great with kids, staff very nice, easy to get in for emergency. We had a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

The staff is so friendly and it makes experiences there pleasant with real, personal people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Barrish and his staff have made a trying experience wonderful. They are very attentive, the staff is pleasant and accommodating, and both Dr. Barrish and Dr. Lehnes are pleasant to work with and extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545335].votes_count ]]