Ratings for Dr. Bernard I. Barrish

As a dental hygienist I have seen the excellence of Dr. Barrish's work for many years. This convinced me that he would provide my daughter with the best orthodontic care possible. His great care provided her with a beautiful smile and a proper bite. Dr. Barrish's great work will help my daughter to achieve a lifetime of great oral health!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Barrish is an excellent orthodontist. All 3 of my children had a wonderful experience and their smiles are beautiful.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Barrish was great from the day I walked into his office. Could not have been happier with my end result!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Barrish is an excellent orthodontist. His staff is wonderful and his office is fun. My kids never complained about going to their appointments.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Wonderful overall experience! My daughter loves her smile.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr. Barrish helped my son and daughter have beautiful teeth. Very professional, very kind and a great man.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Very upbeat, professional staff, always pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Barrish, Dr.Lehnes and the entire staff are knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. Each visit I was treated with special care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Barrish. Everyone is very professional and friendly and my son's teeth are perfect!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I am critical when it comes to choosing the right health care provider. Dr. barrish was highly recommended by a friend and the proof was in the beautiful results and care their 3 children received. We had decided to go with Dr. Barrish and it was immediately obvious why my friend recommended them. Any issue, from finance to correcting your child's smile, is not an issue for them. they've got it all covered. Most of us can enter a room and tell right away if we're in the right place. I knew it from my first step in to our last step in the process.My daughter reminds me of this every time she looks at me with her beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Bernard I. Barrish's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients