You may also like

Rate Dr. Bernard I. Barrish

Dr. Bernard I. Barrish's Ratings

I went to Dr. Barrish as a patient and now my child is finishing up her braces under him and Dr. Lehnes. I know some people say they are slightly more money, but when you make an investment on a smile that you'll have forever, why would you cut corners? When it came time for orthodontics for my children, no one else even crossed my mind, because I know they truly care about my family and they are perfectionists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886567].votes_count ]]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886505].votes_count ]]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Excellent experience, highly recommend. Dr Barrish and staff are wonderful to work with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2834133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Barrish and his associate seem to know what they are doing, but it is definitely an assembly line in their office. It's a wonder they even bother with making appointments. They have several chairs lined-up in one big room, and they go from one patient to the next, next, next - Ca-ching, ca-ching, ca-ching. And I say this because I find that they are VERY expensive compared to other orthodontists in the area. I've only come to find this after talking to other parents at my kid's games, at work... Their staff is also a little unpleasant at times, and I don't think the Doctors care. I've had some issues there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827459].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 4, 2015

We are happy with the services rendered to my son, Dr. Barrish is very professional, the staff is very accommodating and their services is truly with a smile , we had a great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My daughter just got her braces off and we are thrilled with the results! These orthodontists and their staff are the best!! Excellent with kids! Highly recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This office is wonderful! The office runs smoothly and the patient is treated great! The doctors are knowledgeable and explain everything. They treat you like a member of their family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Barrish, Dr. Lehnes and their staff! Two of the BEST orthodontists in NJ and the staff is so friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming! I highly recommend Dr. Barrish's office to all my family, friends and patients that come to my dental office where I work as an office manager. Thanks for transforming my son's smile, he looks amazing and there's NO one else I'd trust more (-;

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728483].votes_count ]]