Ratings for Dr. Bernard I. Barrish

As a dental hygienist I have seen the excellence of Dr. Barrish's work for many years. This convinced me that he would provide my daughter with the best orthodontic care possible. His great care provided her with a beautiful smile and a proper bite. Dr. Barrish's great work will help my daughter to achieve a lifetime of great oral health!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

great guy! it was a real pleasure being treated by him. all the staff there are amazing. they did an incredible job with my teethe and the results are unbelievable.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

We were very pleased with our experience with Dr. Barrish and Dr. Lehnes. We have brought two of our children and their teeth look amazing now. We were concerned because we thought our daughter's teeth would be difficult to fix, but when her braces came off, her teeth looked beautiful. She's happy, we're happy and we will be bringing our third daughter to see him when she is ready for braces.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Professional, kind and friendly staff. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Barrish is an excellent orthodontist. All 3 of my children had a wonderful experience and their smiles are beautiful.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Barrish was great from the day I walked into his office. Could not have been happier with my end result!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Barrish is an excellent orthodontist. His staff is wonderful and his office is fun. My kids never complained about going to their appointments.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Wonderful overall experience! My daughter loves her smile.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr. Barrish helped my son and daughter have beautiful teeth. Very professional, very kind and a great man.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Very upbeat, professional staff, always pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Bernard I. Barrish's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med