Ratings for Dr. Bernard I. Barrish

As a dental hygienist I have seen the excellence of Dr. Barrish's work for many years. This convinced me that he would provide my daughter with the best orthodontic care possible. His great care provided her with a beautiful smile and a proper bite. Dr. Barrish's great work will help my daughter to achieve a lifetime of great oral health!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Very upbeat, professional staff, always pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I am critical when it comes to choosing the right health care provider. Dr. barrish was highly recommended by a friend and the proof was in the beautiful results and care their 3 children received. We had decided to go with Dr. Barrish and it was immediately obvious why my friend recommended them. Any issue, from finance to correcting your child's smile, is not an issue for them. they've got it all covered. Most of us can enter a room and tell right away if we're in the right place. I knew it from my first step in to our last step in the process.My daughter reminds me of this every time she looks at me with her beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Two of my three kids have been seeing Dr. Barrish see they were very young-2nd grade. He has been monitoring their tooth progression since then and worked closely with our dentist and the dental surgeon to ensure the smoothest transition into braces. 2 out of my 3 kids have already gone through braces at this office and love both Dr. Barrish and Dr. Lehnes. Nurses are all knowledgeable and friendly and give just the right advice to teens for caring for their teeth during and after braces! Office staff is quick and responsive. One more kid to go and we would not be anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Two kids thru this office, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Simply the BEST! Knowledgeable, professional and most important caring. Not to mention the fun office!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I went to Dr. Barrish as a patient and now my child is finishing up her braces under him and Dr. Lehnes. I know some people say they are slightly more money, but when you make an investment on a smile that you'll have forever, why would you cut corners? When it came time for orthodontics for my children, no one else even crossed my mind, because I know they truly care about my family and they are perfectionists.

Dr. Bernard I. Barrish's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very upbeat, professional staff, always pleasant and helpful"

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barrish, Dr.Lehnes and the entire staff are knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. Each visit I was treated with special care."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Barrish. Everyone is very professional and friendly and my son's teeth are perfect! "

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am critical when it comes to choosing the right health care provider. Dr. barrish was highly recommended by a friend and the proof was in the beautiful result..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two of my three kids have been seeing Dr. Barrish see they were very young-2nd grade. He has been monitoring their tooth progression since then and worked clos..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two kids thru this office, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Simply the BEST! Knowledgeable, professional and most important caring. Not to mention the f..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Barrish as a patient and now my child is finishing up her braces under him and Dr. Lehnes. I know some people say they are slightly more money, bu..."

August 5, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "447 New Jersey 10 #9" to "447 New Jersey 10". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 9".

July 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.barrishorthodontics.com" to "http://www.barrishlehnesortho.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(973) 361-4018".

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience, highly recommend. Dr Barrish and staff are wonderful to work with."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barrish and his associate seem to know what they are doing, but it is definitely an assembly line in their office. It's a wonder they even bother with maki..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are happy with the services rendered to my son, Dr. Barrish is very professional, the staff is very accommodating and their services is truly with a smile , ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just got her braces off and we are thrilled with the results! These orthodontists and their staff are the best!! Excellent with kids! Highly reco..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a dental hygienist I have seen the excellence of Dr. Barrish's work for many years. This convinced me that he would provide my daughter with the best orthod..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office is wonderful! The office runs smoothly and the patient is treated great! The doctors are knowledgeable and explain everything. They treat you like a..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Barrish, Dr. Lehnes and their staff! Two of the BEST orthodontists in NJ and the staff is so friendly, knowledgeable and ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent and knowledgeable orthodontist. Wonderful with kids. My children's smiles look beautiful."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great with kids, staff very nice, easy to get in for emergency. We had a great experience."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff is so friendly and it makes experiences there pleasant with real, personal people."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barrish and his staff have made a trying experience wonderful. They are very attentive, the staff is pleasant and accommodating, and both Dr. Barrish and D..."

September 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bernard" to "Bernard I."

October 20, 2013