Ratings for Dr. Jay M. Goldberg

He CUT me by mistake during an IUD proc .. when I got home, I already had to cover car seat & my jeans were all wet. I sat in toilet and I was bleeding like water dripping from faucet. It was late.. I called his office and asked if I could come by .. his response? "I am at my kid's school in a charity event" ....I called a few more times .... he never once said, 'go to the hospital & I will meet you there' or 'I will call the ER to take care of you' or 'I will call the dr on call'.....instead he said, 'I do this IUD procedure all the time, & I never had a case of what you are describing... I don't know what to tell you...I asked, "should I go to the ER?" he replied...' if another naplin fills up in half hour, go to the ER'. I decided to tough it out..I bled whole night and after about 14 completely soaked heavyduty napkins, I went to him next morn.. and while I was bleeding, they told me to wait for ~15 mins He fixed the wound, completely dismissive about my bleeding

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

The most amazing, caring and knowledgeable OB/GYN in CA. I knew the minute I saw him at the hospital on delivery day, everything was going to be fine. And it was. Delivery was a piece of cake because of Dr. Jay. I'd have 20 more babies just like that.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr Goldberg is terrific. He is very knowledgeable and he has a warm personality and makes me feel very comfortable. He has a fun sense of humour which might not be for everyone, but it's a great fit for me. He delivered our only child and turned what could have been a stressful experience into a fun, positive one (!). Calls are usually returned within one day and the out of hours call service is returned promptly. I almost didn't want to write a review so as to keep him a secret- but with so many dodgy doctors out there, I think the good ones deserve to be recognized.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Goldberg has been the GYN to my entire female family for 10 years, and we all have absolute confidence in his ability to diagnose and treat. Each one of us drives 2 hours to see him for annual exams and it is worth it! There is an occasional wait in his office (it is very busy), but it is perfectly understandable--babies needing to be born and all. Would never choose another OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr Goldberg is fabulous. I was seeing a different I did not like. I decided to switch Drs. at 34 weeks. I called several offices and no one would see me. Dr Goldberg agreed to be my Dr. He was wonderful, caring and very knowledgable. I ended up having a C-Section and I never had any pain. I recovered completely within a couple weeks and never had any discomfort. I attribute that to Dr. Goldberg's skill. He was a late for the scheduled C-section, but I was fine with that as he was probably giving another patient wonderful service. I plan on using him for my next baby.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Goldberg is absolutely fantastic. Warm, caring, knowledgeable and funny too! I am an extremely anxious person and he has really put my mind at ease throughout this pregnancy. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Please let me know if Dr.Goldberg took our Insurance. He treated my friend and took her Insurance. He billed my Insurance but I paid cash and now he is claiming he is not in network and will not refund my money

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

did not pay attention to what was wrong with me, was more interested in who I knew. What a mistake

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

Dr. Goldberg delivered two of my sons. He was fantastic! He is kind, passionate, caring and attentive to my wife. I could not ask for a more skilled or professional doctor. I have recommended Dr. Goldberg to all of my collegues and friends. In Beverly Hills he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Goldberg is phenominal. He wasn't my primary OB, but I saw him when my OB was out of the office & he also assisted on my emergency c-section. He is a fantastic doctor that I would (and have) trusted with my life & my son's life. He is really warm & helpful & I found him comforting when I was going through a difficult pregnancy & delivery. I don't normally like male OB's, but I recommend Dr. Goldberg without reservation. I am sorry the previous poster had such a horrific experience, but I frankly find that to be the exact opposite of any expereince I ever had with him in 6 years of going to that practice.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Jay M. Goldberg's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)