Dr. Andrew Steinberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Steinberg

Dr. Steinberg is a rare breed of physician who, despite having countless certificates and diplomas hanging on his wall - a testament to his qualifications and competence - treats his patients with respect, kindness and dignity. Truly a rare find in my humble opinion.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Bon médecin , ne vous laisse pas tomber ! Vu a sa clinique privé de chatauguay

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr. Steinberg treated me for a bad infection and I have great appreciation for his work. Like a few great doctors he cares about his patients more than anything else.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

We cannot thank Dr. Andrew Steinberg enough for his determination to correct a very serious complication with my husband. We are so grateful to him. He is a very kind, dedicated, extremely skilled doctor that doesn't give up. His patients are his main concern. Thank you, Dr. Steinberg !

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

So glad I drove to Montreal all the way from Gatineau to see this doc. Well worth it! He knew all about what I had read about online and was already ordering all the tests. Very smart and also funny and calming with a great bed side manor. I wish he was a primary care doctor!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Can't say enough about this wonderful Doctor. Dr. Steinberg, thank you for making me feel so comfortable & getting me ready for my Hawaii vacation.. You are the best of the best!...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr Steinberg was very friendly and I do feel very lucky to at least find an Urologist with great knowledge about bladder problems.....I was seen by 3 Urologists before visit Dr Steinerbgg....and I can tell for sure He is the best. Straight to the point..no hesitation....Yes, Im a lucky person.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr Steinberg is by far the best doctor I have ever seen for any reason. My husband suffers from chronic testicular pain that had remained undiagnosed for 3 years by the army. In less than 5 minutes Dr Steinberg gave my husband a diagnosis, and within 3 days my husband was FIXED. We owe everything to this man and I cannot say enough to express my gratitude. Worth every penny

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

The absolute best doctor i've ever been to. Dr. Steinberg expertise is matched only by his incredible demeanor. It's rare for a doctor to make you feel that they know exactly what they're doing or that that they care about you as a person. He does both ! Simply the best !

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Steinber and his office for almost 3 years. Dr. Steinberg always has plenty of time to explain and answer all my questions and his staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Most have been with him a very long time. He recently procedure on me and it all went as well as he predicted. His staff kept my wife informed throughout the procedure and he came out to explain everything after he was done. His office is often very busy but that is a sign of how much in demand he is. He has always provided me with the most current treatments for my condition. I recommend Dr. Steinberg enthusiastically and without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr. Andrew Steinberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Doctor Steinberg has opted out of the RAMQ and is a Private Urologist. Steinberg Urology is a private urological practice with the highest level of care and state of the art technology. Contact us directly for an appointment. No doctor’s referral is needed. Doctor Andrew Steinberg completed degrees in Chemical Engineering and Medicine at the university of McGill. He then went on to complete a degree in Urology at Mcgill followed by two years of training at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic in the United States where he mastered techniques in minimally invasive surgery. Upon returning to Montreal, Dr Steinberg worked in the department of urology at the McGill University Health Center. In 2005, he was recruited to the “Service d’Urologie & Centre De La Prostate” on the south shore of Montreal. He continues to serve as associate part time member of the McGill Division of Urology. Dr. Steinberg is an expert in laparoscopic management of prostate cancer, kidney cancer and adrenal diseases. He also interested in the management of general urological issues such as enlarged prostate (BPH), kidney stones and female urinary incontinence.

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med