Dr. Andrew Steinberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Steinberg

I had some sexual issues. As a male this is always embarrassing to talk about. Dr Steinberg made me feel comfortable talking. He had a great treatment plan. Also has a great team working with him. He saved my marriage.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I really like my visits at this wonderful clinic of Dr. Steinberg. His staff and himself are amazing, positive and confident. He is reassuring, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Most caring and knowledgeable specialist I've met. He addressed all questions I had. He's been reassuring and made me feel taken care of. Thank you Dr. Steinberg

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He bounce book his patients and this is completely normal to him. I waited over an hour each visit. On my last visit he came in the room in a rush and start texting very unprofessional. He did not offer any explanation regarding my results, I had to questioned him on everything. It seem he was eager to serve the next client because he was running late.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Excellent doctor. Rapidly diagnosed my bladder tumor and treated it quickly. Always with a smile... beautiful office too. In a health care system where we often here so many awful stories, this is a good story!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Amazing doctor, was quick and punctual. Knew right away what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I saw Dr Steinberg on several visits. He always took the time to explain. He helped me for bathroom issues that no one could figure out before me. Top doctor!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He probably does see hundreds of cases a week like mine, however, to me it is new and I need help understanding what's going on and I have questions. Dr. Steinberg does let you ask questions, though, he has the attitude that it's not a big problem and it's nothing serious so stop trying to understand. When you're a scared patient going through a situation, you want reassurance and help understanding and support, not to be brushed off as if it's nothing.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Went to see Dr Steinberg and was not happy with him. He told me to do some homework and when I presented to him, his reply was that I drink to much. Seriouly, is he for real, therefore I started to drink less and I still have the same problem. Therefore drinking alot of water is not the problem. He then referred me to see Dr Dube and she was not helpful. I would never recommend these doctors.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had my cystoscopy done with Dr. Steinberg and it went very well. He is very competent and i'm so glad he's my urologist. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Andrew Steinberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Doctor Andrew Steinberg completed degrees in Chemical Engineering and Medicine at the university of McGill. He then went on to complete a degree in Urology at Mcgill followed by two years of training at the prestigious Cleveland Clininc in the United States where he mastered techniques in minimally invasive surgery. Upon returning to Montreal, Dr Steinberg worked in the department of urology at the McGill University Health Center. In 2005, he was recruited to the “Service d’Urologie & Centre De La Prostate” on the south shore of Montreal. He continues to serve as associate part time member of the McGill Division of Urology. Dr. Steinberg is an expert in laparoscopic management of prostate cancer, kidney cancer and adrenal diseases. He also interested in the management of general urological issues such as enlarged prostate (BPH), kidney stones and female urinary incontinence.

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2001)