Ratings for Dr. Peter R. Neumann

Superb, what a wonderful experience and what a beautiful resault. Dr Neumann and his staff are excellent. I am so happy.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Neuman is the worst plastic surgeon i've ever had the displeasure to meet.I saw him for a scar revision, ended up with a partial tummy tuck that stretched my belly button down to an abnormal location. I am only 110 lbs, and did not need a tummy tuck,nor did I ask for one. It has been very painful for six years. I cannot get another surgeon to touch his bad work and remain in pain, and which left me more scarred than when I went to him. my abdomen is numb ever since.He gave me a DD bra size when I requested a C cup I have serious back problems and my only choice is to downsize and be sagging since he stretched my skin with such a large size implant.Post-op I ended up with a neurogenic bladder and had to self catherize myself for 6 months and remain with bladder problems since the surgery. I am permanently scarred,in pain,and deformed,due to his incompetency, and it cost me $13,000, in addition to thousands of dollars to get me out of pain,but I will always be scarred from him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

He is a caring and wonderful physician. He has treated many of my friends and family.He is conscientious and caring and answers all and any questions, His work is superb and everyone I know who has gone to him is overwhelmingly happy. I would recommend him to everyone who wishes to be treated well and get good surgery. He is the best around.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

I consulted with Dr. Neumann for reconstructive plastic surgery, following a serious accident. This doctor spent lots of time with me, answered all of my questions, and consulted with my other treating doctors. I required several extensive operations, and much aftercare. My results were phenomenal, and Dr. Neumann continues to be available to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

I went for a consultation for a lower body lift. I found him to be very insensitive and felt like I was a piece of meat during the examination. Also, he examed me before we even talked about what I wanted done, which I left was inappropriate.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I had bilateral breast reconstruction performed by Dr. Neumann. Extremely natural-looking results. He is very knowledgeable and easy to contact. He is very dedicated and no concern is too small. Highly recommended. He takes the time to sit down and thoroughly explain everything until you are comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Great plastic surgeon. Used for lipo & breast aumentation. Very helpful & will totally follow up & fix problems, after the fact. backs up his work. Expensive, but you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Peter R. Neumann's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Commercial Insurance Company