Ratings for Dr. Artmas L. Worthy

Dr. Worthy came highly recommended and lived up to that recommendation. I had 13 teeth pulled of which 8 were broken at gum line which required surgical removal. He pulled/cut them out and fitted me for dentures all in the same day. He charged me, for surgery AND dentures, what “oral surgeons” wanted to do a single surgical removal. I visited half-dozen dentists who wouldn’t even discuss surgical removal of broken teeth. The man is the singular reason I have even had teeth for a decade now. If I had been forced to use oral surgeon to do the work, it would have been well over $10,000 and taken at least a year. I had two kids in college at the time and could not afford the ridiculous prices oral surgeons wanted. Having been a military dentist in his youth, Doc Worthy had far more experience than most surgeons in removing teeth broken at gum line. For removing 13 teeth (many surgically) and fitting me with braces he charged me $3500. The single negative I had was the fact he didn’t use nitrous oxide....which I truly love—being an old Deadhead. I cannot recommend Dr Worthy highly enough. I notice all negative comments above are based on personalities rather than medical ability as well. If you’re a real human with real limitations on funds, Dr Worthy cannot be a better fit for you. And no appointment was required even tho I did my best to make one strictly for his convenience. He is a serious man this is true, but I didn’t want to date him—merely use him as a dental provider. My grown children use him as well.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Dr Worthy is ok if you need something simple. I had no contact between my teeth that he attempted to repair on numerous occasions and was not successful, just made it worst. He went to deep on a filing now I need a root canal. If you have a serious issue, he’s not the one. His assistant don’t use a protective cover on you either while taking X-rays. You had better request it. The hygienist does not do good cleaning. Not a friendly office staff. I had a bad experience going to his office for almost 2 years.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

THE BEST DENTIST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO VERY POLITE HONEST AND WORTHY WALK IN WELCOME DOESN'T TAKE LONG I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SCARED OF THE DENTIST UNTIL I CAME TO HIS PRACTICE SECRETARY VERY POLITE AND THE REST OF THE STAFF

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I was able to to get a same day appointment, he removed one of my wisdom teeth. I didn't feel a thing but he was rough but the convienance, the price, the knowledge and the gentleness of his nurse was ALL worth it...

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable dentist and very professional office. Excellent customer service and customer focus. Knowledgable dental hygienists as well.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I been see him since. In my. 20. I 53 he. Is a excellent. Dentist he do quailty work. I trust him do great job. From Goldie 6/7/ 2014. I had go to my daughter graduation thank you . You got my teeth fix .

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

he was very insulting. bad mouthed me in front of some student dentists he had they with him. didnt even ask me if I mind them staying in there. Very frustasted with the shape my teeth were in and was rude about it. He pulled my tooth pretty quick though. Could tell he didnt really care if it cause me pain or not.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. worthy is a very nice and caring Dentist. He will work with you. His hours are great his staff is great.He let you no what he is going to do with your teeth before he do it.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

I have been with Dr Worthy for some years. His staff id friendly and I like the fact that his hours are evening time.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Excellent dentist. He has a handle on his dental skills, very professional and strives to render the best service.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011