Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Stever

His nurse Donna Curry-Smith is sending homophobic messages via facebook. She called a g*y man a "f*g" and sent a very graphic message how he should die and his bf too. IS that the people they hire here???? Truly disgusting. I have proof of the message of the Dr would like to see it. I am also mailing it as well

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Do you think a dog should be on the secretary's desk in a people doctor's office? I don't think so! I am so glad another ob/gyn is coming to Indiana! This doctor does not care about his patients, I am 49 yrs old and when I tried to get help for hot flashes and change of life changes and questions, he response was, you're just getting old and that's that! I've had problems with fibroids and he doesn't want to do anything about it. When I moved to Indiana this was the only dr accepting new patients

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

great surgeon. I wouldn't have had my surgery with anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Wonderful Doctor! Always there for me when I needed him! I like how he's a coach in the delivery room and gets the job done! I had all my children within a few hours and they were between 8 1/2 to 9 pounds. I'm thankful for a doctor like him delivering my three daughters and soon to be fourth child! Couldn't imagine going to someone else!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

he would not work with me on hormone problems. would rather prescribe ad's and anti anx. pills than to give me estrogen Age 47

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I almost died because he put traction on my umbilical cord and told me to push my placenta out. It separated leaving fragments inside and I almost bleed to death. He was in such a hurry and he was very rude. Not to mention the nurse at Indiana Regional was rude as well. it was the worst experience and this guy has the bedside manner of a rock. I think he used to be a veterinarian...

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I think he could work on his bed side manner a bit. It almost seems like he has too many patients and lacks caring. Dealing with such a personal specialty as bringing a new life into this world or dealing with the tragedy of losing a child, I feel he should have been more empathic. He is almost robotic in his comments and acts as if he is being bothered to some extent.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Michael R. Stever's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Indiana, PA