Ratings for Dr. Jerry Josen

Sad to report that Dr. Josen passed away at age 43 on 4/16/2012. My twins absolutely loved him, and he will be missed tremendously.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

My daughter had tubes placed in the summer of 2007. Dr. Josen at her 2 week post-op told us they should fall out and we wouldn't even notice them in about 6 mo. or so. There was no mention for us to schedule a follow up in a year or even 6 months. We assumed all was well. it has been 4 years now and we just found out since she had blood draining from her ear that she had an ear infection. She is being seen by another ENT and he will have to remove her tubes that never fell out! our daughter has been swimming and she cannot feel infections in her ears so we didint know they were still in there. I think it was neglect in not having a patient make a follow up appointment later on to make sure the tubes fell out on their own. Now she will have surgery to remove and place something over her eardrum to heal.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr Josen is the best dr and surgeon, he helped my son since 2006 when he was hospitilized for orbit cellulites. Dr Josen is ver knowlageble and very organized. Imagin we drive about 1-11/2 hour to just see him, and my son trust him and he does not want to change his dr.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Very professional and easy to talk to. Explained condition and continually updated me. Told me what to do clearly, I did it, he did what he said he would do (schedule for operation). Operation went very well and follow up was first rate. Staff was very helpful and fun. Helping me make sure everything was in network. Nurses at hospital love him. Their care and respect showed. Wish he did joint surgury too.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Outstanding Doctor!! I think that he takes his time. Makes eye contact with you and is very self assured because he knows what he is doing. His staff is one of the best I have seen in a docs office in a long time.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Jerry Josen's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med