Ratings for Dr. Nand Ram

I have been going to Dr.Ram for about 15 years. After my family doctor passed that I went to literally all my life, I never thought I could gave another doctor I would love. I was wrong Dr. Ram has become a part of my family. If I feel strange or something is wrong Dr.Ram has the remedy and medical reasoning.I feel safe and I'm in great, experienced hands. My mom and aunt go to Dr.Ram too.He loves his patients and takes the time to listen and put us at ease. More doctors should be like Dr. Ram. If there is some kind of doctor award he should get it every year.My doctor is the best hands down and I am proud to say I'm his patient!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Ram is a great doctor who relates well to patients, stays current on medical trends, and uses sound judgment and common sense. I love this doctor, and feel he's saved my life. Dr. Ram is one of the hidden treasures in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Nand Ram's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1982)