Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Bardwick

Extraordinary MD; at my first visit >20 years ago, he first met me in his office (rather than an exam room) for a detailed history, which I found unusually respectful (as opposed to meeting for the first time with the patient in a paper gown). Only after the history did we move on to the exam room/gown for an equally detailed physical exam. I'd seen three other prior MDs without a diagnosis, which he promptly figured out. He actually takes time with and listens to each patient; scheduling only one patient for each appointment time slot. Answers patient questions, admits what he doesn't know, and/or is still unknown in the field. He pays attention, explains what is happening, monitors medications, side effects, working toward getting one on the least drugs possible for the needed effect. He's the best.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I went to 2 other rheumatologists who couldn't figure out what I had and threw the Fibromyalgia diagnosis on me even though I didn't respond to the pressure points. Dr. Bardwick is an excellent doctor and a kind person. His secretary is very nice too.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Peter A. Bardwick's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1974)