Ratings for Dr. Janet White

I never felt she paid much attention. I can never get in and the staff are rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have not been pleased with Dr. White. My visits are usually less than 10 minutes long. She's never seemed passionate, rather she is very mechanical and matter of face. I always feel like I'm being rushed out or taking too much of her time. I have visited her three times, each time she doesn't remember me or my medical history although it is included on my chart. I am currently searching for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. White is wonderful. She's attentive, caring and knowledgeable. During off-hours, she and her partner are accessible. When I needed a next-day appointment, it was no problem. A great choice for anyone needing a new primary physician.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

She has the best bedside manner I have seen in a long time, and really listens. She sits down and does not pace and want to get you out. She wants to help. She is a mom and a doctor that goes above and beyond and makes a difference. She should be a model to other doctors. GREAT JOB DR WHITE!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Dr. White is a doctor's doctor. She is sincere, honest and candid: just what a physician needs in order to take care of themselves!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

I love my doctor. She is a very open person, who truly cares. She always answers all of my many many questions with patience and loving care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Janet White is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is a compassionate person who you can tell enjoys what she does.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. White is kind, thorough and caring. She makes sure I understand everything. I always leave feeling taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Janet White's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal