Ratings for Dr. Shan J. Thomas

Dr. Thomas is the most compassionate doctor I've ever seen. His knowledge and professionalism are profound, but it his his compassion that makes him the best choice for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Thomas is amazing!!! He is so kind and understanding. He delivered my first born and I am so sad that I've moved away and can't have him be my OBGYN with baby #2. My hubby loved him too and never second guessed his judgement and always felt I was well taken care of. He is the best and I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr Thomas is wonderful! I went from not having a OBGYN in the area to being pregnant and needing one. I love this office. Dr Ruth is a great N.P. Dr. Thomas is very personable and passionate about his job. I would definitely recommend seeing him or someone if his office. He can be late at times because he is very busy deliverying babies across the street. My advice is to see him on days that he is not on call.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Thomas is an amazing person! He has delivered both of my sons. I have recommended him to everyone! His staff is wonderful and his nurse practitioner, Meg, is the best!!! I wish I could go to him for everything!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Although he initially appears kind and caring, he is actually condescending and quite jusgemental. I would never recommend this man as a Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Been a patient of Dr. T for 10 years. He is excellent. Kind, knowledgeable,sympathetic, a good listener, everything you would want in an OB/GYN. He delivered 2 of my children and seen me through other gyn issues. I recommend him to ALL my girlfriends and even strangers looking for a doc. The punctuality is because he takes time for all his patients. I'd rather wait for him then be on time for a doc that is seeing dollar signs rather then patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

By far the best doctor I ever had. Awesome patient advocate. Like the other poster, wish he could be my all around doctor. It pains me that I moved and he won't be my gyn!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

great doctor. I wish he could be my doctor for everything. He is very kind, helpful and caring. He's always in a good mood and willing to answer any questions. He is very knowledgable. He usually gets behind with his appointments but hey what do you expect when he is such a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

I was visiting in the town this Dr practices OB/GYN. I had to go to the ER for the stomach flu at 37wks pregnant. He was the Dr on call. He was very friendly and knowledgeble. He treated me as one of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

The most kind and understanding Dr. you could possibly choose!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Shan J. Thomas's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Secure Horizons