Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Beller

After seeing a slew of specialists who had no idea what was wrong with me, he knew what was wrong right away and willing to dig deeper. He took the time to explain the connection between conditions and never once talked down to me. He prepared a treatment plan with the willingness to modify as needed. I highly recommend this physician. I feel like I am on the road to recovery and that is a great feeling! Thanks Dr. Beller.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I was diagnosed with asthma when I was 40 years old and had been using Advair twice daily for 13 years. I had developed a productive cough that had been going on for 6 months and no amount of antibiotics were helping. I had just moved from New England so I was tested for allergies which was negative. dr. Beller prescribed sinus nebulizer medicine to be used daily. Within two weeks my cough was completely gone and I was able to stop my asthma inhalers. I have been using the nebulizer medicines daily for about 6 months and have had no relapses and no wheezing. He explained chronic sinusitis very well and it appears that his diagnosis was quite accurate.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

It is a shame that Dr. Beller specializes in Allergy and Asthma and is not a GP. He is awesome. Finds the root of the problem quickly and solves the ailment just as quickly. He is the best, and I am a much better person for dealing with him, and i feel a lot better also.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I been treated for allergies for over a year by other dr.s but Dr. Beller tested me and found out I do not have allerges. He started me on other treatments for my chronic sinusitis and I'm doing better. Very knowledgeable and quick to respond to phone messages.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Beller was awesome! He explained my problem very thoroughly and inspired me with confidence.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

He seems more interested in controlling the doctor patient relationship than controlling patients health.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Thomas C. Beller's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

GHI