Ratings for Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill

One of the few doctors that truly cares about her patients and not giving them the " drive through " treatment . She offered lots of options for treatment and her staff helped with understanding fees for optional services that I really wanted. Amazing how some people gripe about $170 when they pay more than that for their hair . Dr, Gaskill went through years and years of college , medical school and many years of residency and I also saw all of her extra specialty training she has done as well. She's well worth more than that. My relative is an md and after they pay 3 to 4 staff, insurance, lease, labs, utilities and technology that fee nets about $70 !! If you look at these reviews it would appear there are a couple of people who for whatever reason feel the need to keep trying to bring negativity to her practice . Apparently they are on to that too and in particular see that the same people keep posting literally for years! Those are truly sick people. I told her staff that any smart person will realize that basically there are just some miserable , jeolous people out there that have nothing better To do but try and damage others. I have also known competitive businesses to make a point to try and destroy their competitors . Dr. Gaskill offers incredible care. She specifically told me she is not a cardiologist but she has advanced training in preventing heart attacks and strokes hence read about her track record . This other person obviously doesn't know the difference in a GP vs family medicine or internal medicine. Dr. Gaskill is not a GP . A GP didn't complete residency. I know this from my relative. It's ridiculous that someone would keep saying she's using testimonials against their consent. If that were the case they wouldn't still be there. They must be a competitor practice or Just a sick jealous nasty patient . Dr Gaskill is very genuine and extremely competent .

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

This doctor is using my medical information and likeness for her advertising against my wishes. I have asked her to stop, as have my lawyers, but she will not. Beware she is only a GP, NOT a heart specialist and has no training in cardiology.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

A great doc who takes time to get to cause of medical issues not just get you a drug. Wait time was fine, MA was great, office is clean, staff was attentive. Not sure of al the bad reviews on here, maybe competition? If you're looking for a doc to get you well and not just mask your symptoms with drugs, go to Dr. Gaskill.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Very knowledgeable. Amazing info on treatment of autism. I felt very well cared for. Dr Gaskill addressed all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Fantastic customer service. Wait times very reasonable. Staff as well as Dr. Are friendly. They got me the answers I needed and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Dr. Gaskill.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Gaskill was very informative. She took the time to explain what was going on with me and fully explained the treatment options. I was well cared for. Staff was very nice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Always running late, Dr is always rushed and stressed, office staff is totally incompetent. Always seems to be a need for additional appointments for each issue which means additional co-pays.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I was a very satisfied patient for several years, but in recent years things changed for the worst. The staff turnover, the waiting times, the need for extra appointments and copays were all problems, but the biggest problem for me was her attitude change. She went from being very caring to being very short and almost rude. I found a new doctor last year and the difference is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Totally incompetent staff which turns over monthly. Dr pushes all kinds of tests which I later found out were unnecessary. Wait time is over one hour. Will only discuss one issue per visit; co-pay driven.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Leslie Gaskill very helpful, knowledgeable, highly recommended for personalized care. the staff was great!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente