Ratings for Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill

Dr. Gaskill has provided a wealth of knowledge about my health status due to the test she suggest for my evaluations. Her knowledge in treating the person as a whole is outstanding. I don't understand why someone would not want to pay for test that can prevent future heart attacks or strokes. To me it is better to treat early sympstoms to prevent having an attack or stroke. So, the fees are reasonable to me considering what the deductible or co-pay would be charged by a hospital's ICU. Dr. Gaskill is a physician focused on preventative care. It is very nice to not have to go to multiple offices for my general care. If a specialist is needed, Dr. Gaskill will refer me to one. I trust Dr. Gaskill.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

GET CODES and verify each one with your insurance company. If you do not, DR will charge you for things that are not allowable for a general practitioner. I know one user said a reviewer "did not know the difference between a GP vs family medicine vs internist" however insurance has rules. A GP cannot charge for things like a pycho consult. She will try and when your insurance denies it you will be responsible. When she found that I had declines 5 or 6 "consults" she wanted to charge for, she literally for a yearly visit spend 15 minutes with me. She did not ask me many questions or really do anything and I do believe this is because she knew she could not charge those extra fees. Years ago, a OB spoke to me and prescribed some meds, but he did not try to bill my insurance for a pysch consult. He just cared. If there are so many negative reviews, maybe it's not the people leaving the who are bad. I literally have reviewed 2 professionals in my life. I don't usually. But going to this doctor was a very costly mistake both financially and time wise. Waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

One of the few doctors that truly cares about her patients and not giving them the " drive through " treatment . She offered lots of options for treatment and her staff helped with understanding fees for optional services that I really wanted. Amazing how some people gripe about $170 when they pay more than that for their hair . Dr, Gaskill went through years and years of college , medical school and many years of residency and I also saw all of her extra specialty training she has done as well. She's well worth more than that. My relative is an md and after they pay 3 to 4 staff, insurance, lease, labs, utilities and technology that fee nets about $70 !! If you look at these reviews it would appear there are a couple of people who for whatever reason feel the need to keep trying to bring negativity to her practice . Apparently they are on to that too and in particular see that the same people keep posting literally for years! Those are truly sick people. I told her staff that any smart person will realize that basically there are just some miserable , jeolous people out there that have nothing better To do but try and damage others. I have also known competitive businesses to make a point to try and destroy their competitors . Dr. Gaskill offers incredible care. She specifically told me she is not a cardiologist but she has advanced training in preventing heart attacks and strokes hence read about her track record . This other person obviously doesn't know the difference in a GP vs family medicine or internal medicine. Dr. Gaskill is not a GP . A GP didn't complete residency. I know this from my relative. It's ridiculous that someone would keep saying she's using testimonials against their consent. If that were the case they wouldn't still be there. They must be a competitor practice or Just a sick jealous nasty patient . Dr Gaskill is very genuine and extremely competent .

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

This doctor is using my medical information and likeness for her advertising against my wishes. I have asked her to stop, as have my lawyers, but she will not. Beware she is only a GP, NOT a heart specialist and has no training in cardiology.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

A great doc who takes time to get to cause of medical issues not just get you a drug. Wait time was fine, MA was great, office is clean, staff was attentive. Not sure of al the bad reviews on here, maybe competition? If you're looking for a doc to get you well and not just mask your symptoms with drugs, go to Dr. Gaskill.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Very knowledgeable. Amazing info on treatment of autism. I felt very well cared for. Dr Gaskill addressed all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Fantastic customer service. Wait times very reasonable. Staff as well as Dr. Are friendly. They got me the answers I needed and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Dr. Gaskill.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Gaskill was very informative. She took the time to explain what was going on with me and fully explained the treatment options. I was well cared for. Staff was very nice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Always running late, Dr is always rushed and stressed, office staff is totally incompetent. Always seems to be a need for additional appointments for each issue which means additional co-pays.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I was a very satisfied patient for several years, but in recent years things changed for the worst. The staff turnover, the waiting times, the need for extra appointments and copays were all problems, but the biggest problem for me was her attitude change. She went from being very caring to being very short and almost rude. I found a new doctor last year and the difference is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA