Ratings for Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill

A great doc who takes time to get to cause of medical issues not just get you a drug. Wait time was fine, MA was great, office is clean, staff was attentive. Not sure of al the bad reviews on here, maybe competition? If you're looking for a doc to get you well and not just mask your symptoms with drugs, go to Dr. Gaskill.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Very knowledgeable. Amazing info on treatment of autism. I felt very well cared for. Dr Gaskill addressed all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Fantastic customer service. Wait times very reasonable. Staff as well as Dr. Are friendly. They got me the answers I needed and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Dr. Gaskill.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Gaskill was very informative. She took the time to explain what was going on with me and fully explained the treatment options. I was well cared for. Staff was very nice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Always running late, Dr is always rushed and stressed, office staff is totally incompetent. Always seems to be a need for additional appointments for each issue which means additional co-pays.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I was a very satisfied patient for several years, but in recent years things changed for the worst. The staff turnover, the waiting times, the need for extra appointments and copays were all problems, but the biggest problem for me was her attitude change. She went from being very caring to being very short and almost rude. I found a new doctor last year and the difference is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Totally incompetent staff which turns over monthly. Dr pushes all kinds of tests which I later found out were unnecessary. Wait time is over one hour. Will only discuss one issue per visit; co-pay driven.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Leslie Gaskill very helpful, knowledgeable, highly recommended for personalized care. the staff was great!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Incompetent, untrustworthy Dr! Only wants patients money, no concern for your health at all! All she does is push unnecessary tests and asking people to pay for her " concierge service" so you don't have to wait is just rude! Staff is rude and incompetent! Your only as good as your leader and this Dr is horrible! Stay away people! /

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Would not recommend. Refused to refer my husband to a specialist for his diabetes. He requested a referral multiple times. Never addressed treatment for his neuropathy. Didn't seem concerned that his sugar levels were regularly in the mid to upper 200s ( highest recommended level for diabetics is 180 after eating). Didn't help him or perscribe him a glucose monitor fro the 1st few months after diagnosis so we had no way of monitoring numbers. Took forever to get her to refer him to a diabetes education class. Only medicine she would perscribe for diabetes was metformin. She wouldn't consider insulin. Instead she kept pushing vitamins she was selling at $40 a bottle! While under her care my husband ended up in the ICU for kidney failure and on dialysis. In my personal opinion, while she may not have caused the kidney failure, her method of treatment, the uncontrolled blood sugars, and high levels of prescribed metformin at very least exasperated the condition of no contributed to it. I almost lost my husband this week. My young children almost lost their father. we will never go back. She will never have any part of my husband's medical care again.

Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup