Ratings for Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill

Incompetent, untrustworthy Dr! Only wants patients money, no concern for your health at all! All she does is push unnecessary tests and asking people to pay for her " concierge service" so you don't have to wait is just rude! Staff is rude and incompetent! Your only as good as your leader and this Dr is horrible! Stay away people! /

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Would not recommend. Refused to refer my husband to a specialist for his diabetes. He requested a referral multiple times. Never addressed treatment for his neuropathy. Didn't seem concerned that his sugar levels were regularly in the mid to upper 200s ( highest recommended level for diabetics is 180 after eating). Didn't help him or perscribe him a glucose monitor fro the 1st few months after diagnosis so we had no way of monitoring numbers. Took forever to get her to refer him to a diabetes education class. Only medicine she would perscribe for diabetes was metformin. She wouldn't consider insulin. Instead she kept pushing vitamins she was selling at $40 a bottle! While under her care my husband ended up in the ICU for kidney failure and on dialysis. In my personal opinion, while she may not have caused the kidney failure, her method of treatment, the uncontrolled blood sugars, and high levels of prescribed metformin at very least exasperated the condition of no contributed to it. I almost lost my husband this week. My young children almost lost their father. we will never go back. She will never have any part of my husband's medical care again.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Beautiful office Friendly staff pa and Doctor wirk really great together recommend highly for personslized care

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Rude and horrible Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

horrible doctor. she's only out to get money and is incredibly rude she needs to give herself a checkup from the neck up

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I was not impressed with her or her staff. She can't keep staff. I have never seen the same people in the front office. I watched her belittle one of the receptionist and disrespect the rest of her staff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr . Gaskill is a very friendly , educated woman who really knows her stuff. I haver nothing but good things to say about her. She made me feel very welcomed and had a great bedside manner. She explained everything to me in a way i could understand.I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I have been going to see Dr Gaskill for a couple of years now and she has really helped me with some major medical concerns that I had. I am glad that she has found some nicer and more competent staff as some of the previous ones were not so nice and I could tell that they needed to go. Last few visits have been very pleasant and the staff that I interacted with were very nice and helpful and seemed to work flawlessly with Dr Gaskill. I would recommend anyone I know to go see Dr Gaskill, especially if they are looking for a great doctor to help with preventive healthcare issues.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr Gaskill is a very highly educated Dr who goes above and beyond to ensure that her patients are receiving the best care possible highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

outstanding service! Outstanding staff! For those who posted anything negative, just try somewhere else. You will never get as much information about your body and have someone really try to help you with improving your health like Dr. Gaskill does. I have never been to an office or business that doesn't have any turnover and by the way, Jan , Susan, and Kim have been there for YEARS! She is so ahead of the game with her use of the old traditional medicine AND functional medicine. Try looking up functional medicine and doing a little research on that. My previous doctors are still practicing the "behind the times" medicine

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA