Ratings for Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I was not impressed with her or her staff. She can't keep staff. I have never seen the same people in the front office. I watched her belittle one of the receptionist and disrespect the rest of her staff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr . Gaskill is a very friendly , educated woman who really knows her stuff. I haver nothing but good things to say about her. She made me feel very welcomed and had a great bedside manner. She explained everything to me in a way i could understand.I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I have been going to see Dr Gaskill for a couple of years now and she has really helped me with some major medical concerns that I had. I am glad that she has found some nicer and more competent staff as some of the previous ones were not so nice and I could tell that they needed to go. Last few visits have been very pleasant and the staff that I interacted with were very nice and helpful and seemed to work flawlessly with Dr Gaskill. I would recommend anyone I know to go see Dr Gaskill, especially if they are looking for a great doctor to help with preventive healthcare issues.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

outstanding service! Outstanding staff! For those who posted anything negative, just try somewhere else. You will never get as much information about your body and have someone really try to help you with improving your health like Dr. Gaskill does. I have never been to an office or business that doesn't have any turnover and by the way, Jan , Susan, and Kim have been there for YEARS! She is so ahead of the game with her use of the old traditional medicine AND functional medicine. Try looking up functional medicine and doing a little research on that. My previous doctors are still practicing the "behind the times" medicine

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

very sincere and caring doctor who offers a lot of unique services

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I have had an awful time here. I had to do bloodwork and it took almost a month to get back. Then after she had already told me my test came back normal, THREE MONTHS LATER she told me that I should have done more test because there was something wrong. Also when I needed help and asked her what i should be eating with my new medicine she told me "I don't have time to explain that now but maybe if you schedule another apointment we can talk about this." She really just wants your money. And the staff is ALWAYS changing. I haven't seen the same person twice. Everyone keeps quitting.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Warning do not visit this office ever, I want let her see my pet if I had one, it's the worst ever, She tells you all of her personal problems, she was in the room with me taking a business call, and she talked for over 10 minutes on her cell phone, She is the rudest provider ever, the only helpful person was the nurse was Tiffany, She needs to find a job that will value her, thanks Tiffany,

Submitted July 28, 2015

Honest. Ethical and really will help you improve your Health and longevity

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Leslie S. Gaskill's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1994)

Assurant

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "horrible doctor. she's only out to get money and is incredibly rude she needs to give herself a checkup from the neck up"

April 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was not impressed with her or her staff. She can't keep staff. I have never seen the same people in the front office. I watched her belittle one of the rec..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr . Gaskill is a very friendly , educated woman who really knows her stuff. I haver nothing but good things to say about her. She made me feel very welcomed an..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to see Dr Gaskill for a couple of years now and she has really helped me with some major medical concerns that I had. I am glad that she has ..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gaskill is a very highly educated Dr who goes above and beyond to ensure that her patients are receiving the best care possible highly recommend. "

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "outstanding service! Outstanding staff! For those who posted anything negative, just try somewhere else. You will never get as much information about your bod..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very sincere and caring doctor who offers a lot of unique services"

August 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had an awful time here. I had to do bloodwork and it took almost a month to get back. Then after she had already told me my test came back normal, THREE..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Warning do not visit this office ever, I want let her see my pet if I had one, it's the worst ever, She tells you all of her personal problems, she was in the r..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honest. Ethical and really will help you improve your Health and longevity"

July 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Goes above and beyond to ensure that patients are aware of all alternative options that are beneficial for there medical needs I would highly recommend Dr Gask..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable. Not your typical drive through medicine. Quality care Western and eastern medicine "

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I came in to get blood work form my thyroid. My OBGYN prescribed me medicine and said I needed to see a family doctor to get my thyroid checked and monitor the..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All she wants is your $$. Horrible staff, if she could keep a staff more than a week. if you don't pay the $1600 concierge fee you can forget her ever seeing ..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am happy to find a Doctor who is willing to educate me, the client, the person, about contributing factors to my health issues. This is rare. So often the d..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't understand all of the negative comments. Dr. Gaskill is focused on Cardiovascular Prevention. Never do I take what I am told at face value, I do my o..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been there on numerous occasions. It is dirty. I have overheard Dr. Gaskill telling staff to only use 2 tablespoons of "Fabuloso" floor cleaner to clean ..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Despite the high staff turnover and the ridiculous wait times, my main complaint is that this Dr is unprofessional and uncaring and she focuses mainly on MONEY...."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Gaskill... excellent physician and wonderful bedside manor. Her staff was very friendly and considerate. Great place."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gaskill is a wonderful doctor she is very friendly and has great bedside manor. I would gladly recommend her to my friends and family."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I echo the comments made below regarding the unprofessionalism of this "physician" and her staff (high turnover). If you are taking any meds, you will be requi..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the worst doctor experience I have ever had."

September 17, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Leslie" to "Leslie S."

October 20, 2013