Ratings for Dr. Rabin Beral

This is the first and the last time that I visited this office. Starting with my app, I waited for 3 weeks for the receptionists to give app. App time the staff needs more knowledges of insurances. The doctor hardly make me a question on my first visit , he was looking so worry and distracted. I will not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

FRONT OFFICE STAFF ZERO POINTS,NO KNOWLEDGE OF OFFICE WORK THEY DID NOT GIVE ME MY INSURANCE CARDS BACK I HAD TO ASK TO THE LADY ABOUT 2 TO 3 TIMES IN ORDER FOR ME AND GET MY INSURANCE CARD BACK .AT THE CONSULT TIME I WAS MAKING MY QUESTIONS AND THE DOCTOR WAS ASKING ME "WHAT DO YOU WHAT ME TO DO". ISN'T THAT I VISITED THE DOCTOR AND HE WILL TELL MEEE WHATS MY PROBLEM AND HOW TO SOLVE IT INSTEAD FROM ME TELLING HIM WHAT TO DO.I THINK THIS THE CORRECT WAY TO DO THINGS. I WONT COME BACK AT ALL AT THAT OFFICE VERY SARCASTIC DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I visited this doctor and just when i walked into the office the secretaries with a really attitude,specially this old grandma at the front make the office look so bad.When u walk into any office you expect to have good sense of humor front the staff. I definetly wont come back . I will look for another podiatrist.Sorry Dr. beral u need to hire for the front office someone who provides hapiness.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Excellent doctor. After almost 5 years he did my surgery. No pain at all,no discomfort at all. Iam so happy for what he did.Also an excellent service from the assistant. Great team.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

Dr Beral and his assistant(DR Beral and Norma)are doing an excellent job,providing a very good treatment to patients. An opinion from my mom. Good Job!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

After other podiatry Office i find out about dr beral he is very helpful and his staff are helping him to provide a good service and no problems to set any app. His back office Norma is the nicest nurse that i meet in a long time. very nice person.She did listen to all my problems . thank you dr beral and thank you norma.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Very knowledgable and helped me out quickly. Was friendly and did follow ups on the phone to make sure my foot was better. (Didn't charge me for the phone calls). Honestly one of the best doctors I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Great doctor. Helped me understand my foot problems with a smile. Very knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Rabin Beral's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio