Ratings for Dr. Mary D. Scott

Found her to be an excellent physician. With my childs problems she was very knowledgeable. Giving extra time for discussion on ways to help my children. Wouldn't have known what to do for them without her.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

My preemie twins and myself have benefited greatly from seeing Dr. Scott. The appointments are efficient and knowledgeable. My of my children os very anxious and Dr. Scott can keep her fairly calm through the whole experience. I am not one to want to spend a lot of time in the office anyway so I appreciated how quickly we could get through the exam and get out, yet always felt that if there were real issues Dr. Scott would catch them (my 2 year old broke her leg and not even the radiology tech thought it was broken but Dr. Scott realized something was wrong). We think she is great.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

An antisemetic insensitive extremist. My 14 year old daughter came in with abdominal pain and Dr.Scott warned her that she had just seen a patient who had herpes all over her body and that if she wasnt careful she'd end up the same way. She forced cotton swabs (imean with extraordinary force) down my sick childs throat and exclaimed that my kid was problematic and diseased because she was afraid of shots. I would not recommend her to anyone who loves their kids!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Mary D. Scott's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1971)