Ratings for Dr. J. Patrick Couch

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr.Couch saved my life. Now all pain Drs. Are afraid to help me. All they will give me is oxytocin and that just doesn't help me at all. Give me back my Dr. Please.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr C ouch is a wonderful Dr God bless you and we miss you so much pray for you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Couch gave me my life back, and now the DEA has taken it away, I will never believe any of these idiotic government agents that have decided to be the gods of 2015 , it's a witch hunt for money and its ridiculous that they have accused, arrested, destroyed lives and basically called our doctors guilty before any judge or jury, the Government has been putting restrictions on our doctors. And now our treatment, and now they are physically removing them because they think they are smarter than our doctors who spend most of their lives going to school to learn how to treat us, I guess now all it takes is a government badge to be a doctor, judge and a jury!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

We have lost a truly good Dr. thx DEA!!! I hope each and every person associated with Dr. Couch's arrest one day hurts as I do and when they go to get help for the pain they can't find anyone to help because they've arrested the few doctors that actually can and will help. Dr. Couch if you read this, thx for the last 3.5 years and the help you've given me. I'm in your corner

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I saw his nurse name Stacy for 3 months. Stacy was excellent no problem at all with her. She did 3 Epidural procures on me.. I knew she was going to leave the office. So, sorry she left. But I am so glad she did to better herself. I saw Dr. Couch in 10/14. He came into the room with a attitude from h.., very rude did not understand my pain level at all! His reply was" What do you want me to do about it?" I said your the doctor you tell me". I was in so much in pain, as many on this page I am sure you know what the pain is like. Dr. Couch said I can do a nerve block. Three injections one side of your spine and three more injections on the other side of your the spine. I said okay". So, a female nurse got me prep for this procure. She gave me a shot to help me relax. Soon as she gave the shot to me! He started. I said are you going to wait for the medicine to kick in? to relax me. Again with his nasty attitude, I have other patients to see!he numb the area. Dr. Couch did 2 areas he was very rough at this time I asked him STOP. Dr. Couch refused to stop! I screamed you are hurting me the nurse comes over to me and rubs my right arm. I said again STOP you are hurting me he said I have already started and I am not stopping. HE DID ANOTHER INJECTION AGAINST MY PATIENT RIGHTS. WHEN I STARTED SCREAMING YOUR HURTING ME GET OFF ME,REPEATLY HE STOP WITH THROWING HIS GOVES,SLAMMING THINGS. THE NURSE WENT AND GOT THE OFFICE MANAGER SO, THEN DR.COUCH,OFFICE MANAGER, THE NUSE THAT WAS IN THE ROOM WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME WAS STANDING THERE. I TOLD THE NURSE MANAGER WHAT HAPPEN. HE LIED ABOUT EVERTHING! I LOOKED AT THE NURSE (LONG BLONDE HAIR, SKINNY DON'T KNOW HER NAME) AND SAID YOU KNOW YOU WERE RIGHT IN THE ROOM. SHE PUT UP HER HANDS AND SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN. SO, I AM ASSUMING SHE LIED TO SAVE HER JOB, BUT STILL THAT WAS WRONG .I GOT A BILL AND THEY EXCEPT ME TO PAY FOR THE TORTURE. HE PUT ME THROUGH TALK TO MY LAWYER

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Been waiting on appointment for 2 months now an still know call .every time i call them they come up with a lie saying that the system is down or they will call u back .

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Couch for 15 years. I have a pain pump. Dr Couch has a new pump nurse Tammy. Tammy is a great nurse and true professional. The best Dr. couch has ever had. She has organized that program and is very efficient. They make a very good team and you can tell that Dr. Couch and Tammy work very well together. Great team that give you hope for a better future.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

This is a good Dr. he listen to your problem to make sure u get the rite treatment n his nurse stacy i love her to deaf she is the best nurse i have had she respect n patient wit people she keep a smile on her face dnt never he a attitude no matter how mad she maybe i think she deserve an award for the best nurse in the clinic

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. J. Patrick Couch's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Couch saved my life and now pain drs are afraid to help me. I now stay in pain and I go to a new pain Dr."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Couch saved my life. Now all pain Drs. Are afraid to help me. All they will give me is oxytocin and that just doesn't help me at all. Give me back my Dr. Ple..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr C ouch is a wonderful Dr God bless you and we miss you so much pray for you."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Couch gave me my life back, and now the DEA has taken it away, I will never believe any of these idiotic government agents that have decided to be the gods ..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "We have lost a truly good Dr. thx DEA!!! I hope each and every person associated with Dr. Couch's arrest one day hurts as I do and when they go to get help for ..."

June 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.ppsa-pc.com" to "http://www.ppsa-pc.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "36601" to "36607". Address has been updated from "None" to "2001 Springhill Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12514784900".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to another for years. He made me feel bad every time I saw him. I'm so glad I finally got to see DrCouch!"

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw his nurse name Stacy for 3 months. Stacy was excellent no problem at all with her. She did 3 Epidural procures on me.. I knew she was going to leave the o..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Been waiting on appointment for 2 months now an still know call .every time i call them they come up with a lie saying that the system is down or they will call..."

September 26, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=41153'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 5, 2014