You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard Grosch

He has no idea of anything. I have asked him directly about one particular condition, and he said there is no way that I should even consider that. He said that I have Carpall Tunal. How interesting that I have had no feeling in my feet at that moment. He put several needles into my arm, and reassured me that it is C.T. I went to see another neurologist, and I have got diagnosed by the particular serious medical condition, what I have asked Dr Grosch about. I do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I went to see 3 neurologists before Dr Grosch. None of them believed I was having seizures, but Dr Grosch did. He ordered a test needed to find the cause, and I am forever grateful to him. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr Grosch is Old School, just how Doctors Used to be. Very good at what he does, great bedside manner. And very helpful. Would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

A very patient, kind and thorough doctor who takes time to explain the situation. Never knew I had carpal tunnel but he diagnosed right away went I actually saw him for something else. Highly recommended...a very busy doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Takes his time to explain the diagnosis and prognosis. Asks if you have any questions and then answers them thoroughly. On two visits even spoke to me privately to ask if I had any particular concerns regarding my husband's condition. I thought that showed great sensitivity and respect to both of us.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

By far one of the best Neurologist in BC. Will take the time to explain your medical problems to you. He is very detailed and thorough. However one should respect that he is extremely busy and has a heavy patient backlog.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2006

Dr. Richard Grosch's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates