Dr. Gary T. Patterson

Ratings for Dr. Gary T. Patterson

This place is TERRIBLE! I can't say must about Dr. Patterson because I couldn't get past the front office and their incompetence. It was much easier to just go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Terrible!!!!! Cancelled my daughters surgery 3 times and still charged me a fee for consultation. Wouldn't give me back X-rays which I brought from our dentist office. Don't go here

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I had wisdom teeth cut out he was wonderful. The staff was nice they get you in and out thru also will work eith you and do theyre best

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

my 14 yr old son had to have surgery last Friday he had to have a inpacted tooth exposed and pined, the staff was great and Dr. Patterson was just so wonderful with making my son feel comfortable and worry free. The anestheisiologist he uses is also phonominal..Thank you so much to Dr Patterson and his staff, for making this situation so easy to go through.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Patterson took me in as an emergency case when my regular dentist was out of town. He is one of the most knowledgeable, informative and kind specialists I've come across in ages. Not your normal DDS, Dr. P. specialties in surgery makes him much more technically advanced and more capable of handling the normal and the unusual situation. I, a self-proclaimed chicken, felt no pain during treatment and while healing. I highly recommend Dr. Patterson, his staff and his practice to anyone who wants superior care in this area.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

I have gone ot Dr. Patterson on numerous times mainly for extractions. He and his staff are a very, very friendly group! He makes you feel very welcome and is a caring individual. To make sure you do not have to stand at the desk and make your payment and follow-up appt. with a mouth full of gauze after your tooth is out, they have the smarts to take care of it all BEFORE you have your tooth taken out! They have been very easy to work around my schedule in changing an appt here or there. I just wish they accepted Ohio Medicaid so my fees would be covered. I would refer friend and foe to Dr. Patterson!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009