Dr. Keith C. Winkleblech

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Keith C. Winkleblech

What a great office! Dr. Wink and his staff really care and take the time to listen. I have been to other offices, but have never felt more genuinely cared about and welcome. The treatment is top notch, the atmosphere is awesome, and I feel great! I would highly recommend Wink Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

I found myself in pain every day and I knew I had to do something.....a friend told me about Dr Wink, and i decided to make an appointment. I did not get my hopes up, for I have tried many things without success. I was pleasantly surprised to see how thorough Dr. Wink and his staff was. after several treatments and a maintenance program, I am happy to say I have been pain free, since the day I started to see Dr, Wink/ I could not believe it! I don't have to worry anymore, now I have someone I can depend on to keep me healthy and pain free!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr. Wink is the BEST! I have been to various chiropractors over the years so I have an opinion based upon experience. He is the FIRST doctor to ever fix the core problem (with an exercise program) instead of just making me feel better for a day or two. I can't thank him enough!!! D. Ward

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

This doctor is down to earth, and does not push a bunch of supplements. He does not discourage you from doing activities. He even rides a motorcycle!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Winkleblech is a compassionate, caring, personable and knowledgeable Dr. He will take the time to really listen to you because he wants his patients to feel their best. Dr. Winkleblech cares about your progress and monitors you every step of the way. He is funny and extremely pleasant. I wish he hadn't moved to Washington because I miss the great care he gave me. I wish him great success and I hope if you are looking for a dedicated Dr that you consider Dr. Winkleblech. Posted by H. Pawlikowski

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Keith C. Winkleblech's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Keith Winkleblech (Dr. Wink) is a graduate of Westminster College and Palmer College of Chiropractic. He is also a certified Health Coach through The MacDonald Center for Obesity Prevention and Education, & Villanova University College of Nursing. Dr. Wink practiced in a multi-doctor facility in the south hills for 17 years before opening Wink Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Center in Washington, Pa., where he focuses his treatment on eliminating the recurrence of painful conditions rather than masking the symptoms. Because of his vast background in Functional Rehabilitation, Dr. Wink’s treatment philosophy involves gentle, hands-on care coupled with the latest chiropractic technology like the Pro-Adjuster. The Pro-Adjuster technology is unique; it is able to increase the mobility of spinal segments by introducing motion in the abnormal areas. Essentially, the Pro-Adjuster’s sophisticated computerized analysis will pinpoint the problem area and “unstick” the joint in a comfortable, gentle manner. In addition, if you or someone you know are suffering one or more of the seven signs of stress (headaches, fatigue, sleep disturbances, allergy/sinus irritability, pain, or digestive problems) and nothing else has worked – chiropractic care may be the answer. Dr. Wink will provide a thorough evaluation to determine your treatment options. Dr. Wink, a Bentleyville native, now lives in North Strabane in Washington County, Pa., along with his wife and two young sons.

• English

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)

Oxford