Ratings for Dr. John A. Fuentes

Dr Fuentes saw me on short notice when his partner was out of town. He had already spoken to my doctor and understood what I needed to have done. He treated me like a friend, not just another patient. I can’t recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr. Fuentes is an amazing and caring chiropractor. I'm so grateful to have a doctor that cares about my issues and needs. He usually spends some time catching up with me before adjusting. Thank you Dr. Fuentes!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Great place love the clinic and staff, Dr. Fuentes has helped me and my family so much we are so grateful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Fuentes keep getting better and better with time thanks Doc

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Great clinic. I have been going for years...Dr. Fuentes was great Chiropracotr when I started seeing him after being transferred over form the owner. The past 6 months, his mind seems elsewhere..He doesn't listen and I feel rushed every single time I come in..Almost as though I am inconveniencing him..Very disappointing...After years at The Verve, I will be looking for a new Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Fuentes is such a talented and compassionate man. He is so gentle and has such a wonderful bed side manner. I've been seeing him for a couple of weeks now and he really makes me feel comfortable and relaxed when he adjusts me...hes such a sweet man and very easy on the eyes ;)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Fuentes has been working with my family for years. He is very gentle and has helped my children with different problems from bed wetting to posture related pains. I am so glad we met him and the rest of the great staff at Verve wellness center in Mesa. They always treat us like family never a number.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr.Fuentes has done an amazing job since I started going to him. He helps a lot and is very concerned for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. made sure I was completely well before releasing me. I am grateful for the way I was treated & respected .

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have been seeing dr. Fuentes for a couple of months. He is extremely knowledgeable and patient with me. He also has a darn manly beard as of late that I love seeing. Highly recommend him. Beautiful office.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016