Ratings for Dr. Charles O. Gensmer

Dr Gensmer Misdiagnosed my PFO/ASD in my heart (a Hole In my Heart & Atrial Septal Defect) He Spnet 5 minutes with me & went over my Health questionaire I filled out there. He then told me My Shortness of Breath & Fatigue were caused by Anxiety. I & my husband told him I did not have anxiety. My PCP said I did not have Anxiety. Because of his Diagnosis My heart problems went for another year before A Dr listened to me & diagnosed my Heart Defects. Now I will need Heart Surgery. His staff also scheduled me for a test I did not need- I had already had that test. Because of that- I arrived over an hour early for the test. They knew this & did not call & tell me the test was not needed. (even the day before when they called to remind me of my Appt) So I sat there for that hour & waited to see the Dr. Who arrived late for the Appt still. I waited almost 90 minutes before I saw the Dr.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Knowledgable. Communicates well and gives you quality time. Answers questions in understandable language. Highly regarded. Compassionate. I will refer other patients to him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Charles O. Gensmer's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1976)

GHI