Ratings for Dr. Kenneth H. Farrell

The Dr. was OK, but his staff was absolutely the worst staff I've ever encountered in a doctor's office. They are rude, unhelpful and incompetent. The wait to see this Dr. was at least 45 mins or more, even with a scheduled appointment. There are plenty other doctors in the area - don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Had an appointment on June 3, 2013, After waithing 45 minutes, Then asking the receptionist where he is , she said he was not in and she did't know where he is.We left very upset. Then went to Cleveland Clinic in Weston to an ENT and was treated like Royalty.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Did not resolve my concerns. Spent very little time discussing results.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr Farrell is the first Dr that I have seen (I've been to 6 specialists) that immediately knew/understood the disease that I have developed, Menieres. He is compassionate and very professional. He always returns calls as does his excellent staff. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

he is the greatest doctor. he so kind and very helpful there should be more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Farrell is a great doctor. He is short and to the point and tells you like it is. He told me I needed surgery for a deviated septum, so we scheduled it. My allergies were real bad. He did the surgery and since that day I have not taken one allergy pill. He told me that it would be helpful but might not be the greatest improvement. Well I feel like a different person and I would recommend him to anybody. He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Kenneth H. Farrell's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1967)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. was OK, but his staff was absolutely the worst staff I've ever encountered in a doctor's office. They are rude, unhelpful and incompetent. The wait t..."

May 27, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=41138'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014