Ratings for Dr. Gerald Fulton

After seeing a long list of sports injury doctors, physiatrists, physiotherapists, surgeons, and chiropractors who couldn't figure out why I couldn't walk after being injured, it was Dr. Fulton who figured out exactly what had been injured and what type of practitioner I needed to fix the injuries. Dr. Fulton is not overly pleasant as a personality; however, as my case proves, he knows how to make good diagnoses in even the most complicated cases. Also, he spends a lot of time with each patient.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Definitely the most interesting doctor I have ever visited. Be prepared for a very long examination, followed by a thorough diagnosis and excellent suggestions for follow-up self-treatment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

After trying every possible treatment for Sciatica, I finally found him. I did not get relief instantly after his suggested exercise, but that's where I started to get better. He pointed out very unusual causes of sciatica, but he was right. One of the best doctors, I have come across ever.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

What a gift he was to me in the past. I've got some new stuff going on now and am SO THANKFUL to have it confirmed he's still in practice. I know where I'm going!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Very unconventional therapy, I cant say I got relief from my pain instantly, but I will try the exercises because I have always known that but never discovered by other doctors.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I was sceptical when I went to the house office. But don't let that stop you. This man, is a wonder. He is an 80year old thin, Santa Clause looking, blind man with limited mobility. He takes the time to listens to your health/illness story. He notices everything about how you walk, sit, posture, and he connects the dots to dexplain why and what to do. With subtle movement he assessed and managed my pelvic, back, shoulder pain. He connected me with other doctors to help manage other health isssues (bladder, bowel, hormones). Dr. Fulton is a magic man. I have never seen anyone assess and understand the holistic management of health, injuries and pain so accurately. I am in awe and wonder at this caring, delightful, inspirational man. What a remarkable Doctor! Thank-you

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

To all the People that rate this Doctor's House etc, etc. Get a Life. I have seen this Doctor twice and driven in from Burlington Both Times. Yes, He works out of his house, and there are nicer houses... BUT....He cares more about his patients and is more concerned about looking after their issues than "Next". It costs a Lot for a Fancy office and a lot of "Doctors" can write a prescription for a lot of pills in five minutes. This Doctor will listen and help you, but will not give you Narcotics. A Lot of people wander from Doctor to Doctor and Complain if they don't get Narcotic Painkillers. He has eliminated chronic knee pain for me, and showed me how to maintain the pain free level using a $2 bicycle innertube. This last visit he got rid of 80 percent of my sciatica pain the First visit WITHOUT DRUGS. He is a Gentleman in this time of people getting into the Medical Field only for the Money. I heard he has recently written a book about his techniques and it is about to be published. I would Love to get a copy...Read this posted by a fellow practitioner. It tells You all you need to know...http://www.massagetherapycanada.com/technique/bodywork-2036...If you have pain..In my 61 years I have NEVER met a more Knowledgeable Doctor and would unequivocally recommend him in you want to live pain free without drugs. The people that write negative things about this Doctor should be ashamed. Yes he is old, and has white hair AND a Long White Beard, But Think of him as Gandolf. He can barely walk yet still strives o improve people's lives. THAT is Passion, He is that Caring and Good. Sorry to ramble, but some of the negative reviews that I have read made me truly angry. I hope that you have a chance to meet this amazing man if you have issues that no one else can cure.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Fulton is a dying breed. I think every doctor should count themselves blessed to learn from him. Ive been pain free after my first visit. One of the few doctors left that care more about patients then time and money.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Can't believe he can keep this office running out of his house under such conditions.. Unsafe just to walk on his property, Cramped, mould on wall , cats running free....Haunted house maybe but not a doctors office.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Fulton to help with physio and pain management for persistent pain following a car accident. I wanted desperately to get back to a working condition but started experiencing a new pain during treatment. After my family doctor was unable to discover the source of this new pain I mentioned it to Dr. Fulton and within 5 minutes he figured out that I had dislocated 2 ribs and that this was the source of my pain and breathing difficulty. He is an extremely smart doctor whom anyone would be lucky to have.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015