Ratings for Dr. Rocco R. Arcieri

I've been seeing Dr. Arcieri for years. He does run behind, as most reviews have said. But the care and attention he gives to me and my family, is absolutely second to none! He actually takes the time to listen to you, so that he knows you. The staff (reception folks) have, at times, been "snippy", but the nursing staff are fantastic! I have commented to the nurses, as well as the doc, about the receptionist and (I believe) they actually listened to my complaint and corrected it. I would recommend Dr. Arcieri (not sure if he takes on to many more patients, as I think he's in high demand?) Very glad that I found him in the very early stages of his career.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Arcieri for years. I think he is a very good doctor. However he sometimes he runs a little late.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr Arcieri is fantastic. He runs behind becuase the practice is busy and becuase he does not allow a busy schedule to keep him from addressing all your questions or concerns or allowing it to keep him from being personable.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

He is running late moste of the time, but that's because he takes time listening to you.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Rocco R. Arcieri's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)