Ratings for Dr. Christine V. Soutendijk

Dr. Soutendijk is a very caring doctor. She is friendly, knowledgeable and very professional. She has been my doctor for over 12 years. I absolutely love her. she takes the time to show me that she cares about my health and welfare. The wait time is excellent , the staff is very polite and helpful. I will follow her to the end of the earth. I always recommend her toy friends and when I talk about how she cares for me they are in awe. She is the bomb.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Christine Soutendijk is a very knowledgeable and courteous doctor. She is thorough and takes her time to listen and get to know you. She isn't one of those get you in and out of there kind of drs. She knows what she is doing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Soutendijk to all women. The staff is very polite and helpful. I can't say enough about them. I never had a problem with getting an appointment or a referral. They also call to check up on me. I absolutely love them. If you are looking for a Dr. you should definitely call and make an appointment with Dr. Soutendijk. You won't be sorry. The only reason I rated the punctuality a four, is because the Doctor takes her time with the patients. I actually don't mind at all. That is the kind of doctor I want. One who will listen to me and take time with me and care about my health.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Christine V. Soutendijk's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)