Ratings for Dr. Scott S. Propeck

Prompt, efficient, friendly. Would recommend the Westglen facility and Dr. Propek.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I finally found a doctor that would sit down and listen to your problems and come up with a solution. He and his staff are great listeners, patient, and caring. He will do that he can do to find out your sickness or problem.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I have seen Dr. Propeck for an EGD and colonoscopy. Very knowledgable and professional. Helped me with my acid reflux and recommened a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

What a wonderful, caring doctor! I'd had a bad experience with another dr & Dr. Propeck took the time to "really" talk to me about the procedure and I felt so much better. I have TOTAL confidence in him & his staff who were so nice and efficient. The procedure was a breeze....What a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Scott S. Propeck's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=41111'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014