Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Power

This doctor is probably the best family doctor I have had. Listens to his patients, refers out to specialists when necessary, great staff to back him up.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Powers is the very best doctor I have ever had. He listens and cares about his patients. He is very kind and helpful. I have had many bad experiences with other Doctors, but I rate him the very BEST! I have extreme pain from an automobile accident and the pain doctors that should have helped me, have always treated rudely, disrespectfully, and make no effort to listen or help. I have to rely on Dr. Powers to help me while I search for a spine surgeon as I need surgery. He always is concerned, and tells me I deserve a better quality of life - and to a person in a lot of pain, kind words are really appreciated. If all the doctors were as good as Dr. Power, I do not think I would be in the poor state of health I am at the present. Thank you Dr. Power for caring, and being a competent doc.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Dr. Charles W. Power's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal