Ratings for Dr. Muna N. Jabbour

Stay away from this doctor! She is very unprofessional and some of her staff will actually yell at you. She is rude and thinks that she is better than everyone else. She prescribed me medication that I did not need nor did I ever take it. She fabricates a diagnosis and sends you on your way. I can't believe that she has any patients left. I had a serious medical condition when I went to her and she was not able to catch onto it.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Staff has been rude to me the last few visits with snide remarks. Doctor has never taken me seriously about any complaints even when physical evidence is clearly there.She treats me with very little respect and acts like I'm stupid.She forgets about past history and her mind wonders to other things when I am trying to talk to her.I have had six family physicians in my life and she is probably the most incompetent.Four of the six I had were very good. I am changing family doctors, hopefully for the last time.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Was injured in accident. Dr. Jabbour didn't seem interested in hearing what pain I was in. Didn't ask questions. I had to insist on therapy. Couldn't get MRIs or x-rays without feeling like I was asking for something unreasonable. Was never called about lab results, and then was told that everything is 'normal' by staff. No discussion of results until I insisted. Her assistant wanted to prescribe pain meds to cover pain. When I said I didn't want pain medication, she made a point to tell Dr. Jabbour that I wasn't interested in pain medications. When the assistant asked how much detail she should write, Dr. Jabbour told her to write it all down because I wanted to sue the person. I thought this was rude and unprofessional. Finally gave up and found another doctor. Dr. Jabbour may be fine for some things, but for a major accident, she gave me very little help.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Muna N. Jabbour's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1990)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan