Ratings for Dr. Tran T. Ho

Great person and wonderful doctor. She is caring and sympathetic and super knowledgeable. I wouldn't want to be treated by anyone else. I was a diabetic with all of my numbers out of control. She has helped and educated me and with her all of her help my numbers are now awesome.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Ho for the past 7 years. She is honestly, one, if not, the best Dr I have gone to. Very respectful, knowledgeable, and funny. She is very professional when it comes to her work. One of the most caring Dr's I have ever dealt with. Im very blessed to have her as a my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Ho is the BEST. I've gone to her for almost 10 years now and she is very professional, kind, and knows what she's doing. HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

OMG no way I do NOT agree with the previous review. My children and I have gone to Dr. Ho for eight years, and she has always been a perfect professional and very kind and polite to my all of us. She is extremely intelligent and well-informed, and I think maybe that person above has his or her own issues because who would throw a gown at you unless you were being a pain in the #$$. Dr. Ho is the best--she is our favorite and we are very sorry that she is only on part time now. It's just not the same without her at Kaiser in Thousand Oaks.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

She is the worst docter i have ever some in contact with. When we were discussing getting my gall stone removed she made a comment saying "Well after your surgery, you're not going to look cute in a bikini anymore." And last time she ended up yelling at me and throwing a gown at me I ran out crying. Worst docter EVER. She just wants an easy job.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Dr. Tran T. Ho's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1998)