Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Neucks

Dr. Nuecks has been the greatest Doctor I have had. He actually saved my life. A previous physician had me way over medicated and Dr Nuecks wrote him m a letter addressing this issue. Dr Nuecks cares about his patients a great deal. I went from drooling in the recliner to having a wonderful life, active in church, vacations with my great family, and I'm active again. I never thought that I would get back to were I'm at. I'm thankful that there are more g eat days than bad. Thank you Dr. Nuecks you have been a key in identifying andtreating issues and because of this page nagging have a full life....

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Neucks since 1992, he has always been concerned and compassionate. Listens to all you have to say and doesn't rush through, takes his time with his patients. Truly cares about what is going on with a good personable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Neucks saved my life and immediately diagnosed my condition . He is compassionate, very knowledgeable, takes his time with the patient....I have had no problems with the staffs. Have paperwork, questions, refill requests, records, test results, etc. all ready so they don't have to spend time hunting things down. I'm so glad that I found Dr Neucks!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Neucks is a great rheumatologist, takes time with each patient and genuinely cares about your condition. Unfortunately, his office staff continues to make dealing with the office over the phone a nightmare. They don't review your chart at all before calling you back, that is, IF they call you back. They lack customer service experience and the inability to perform accurate call backs to patients, follow ups, and prior authorizations. Makes you wonder why such an excellent group of doctors allows their office staff to act like this with patients. Do the doctors even know what is going on in the front office? The patients are predominantly older folks with arthritis/pain, do you think we want to deal with your inability to do your job and your attitude because we call with questions/requests?

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Neucks is very compassionate, great listener and I will wait an hour to see him which sometimes it takes that long. he is well worth the wait and helpful in all ways to promote good health. thank-you dr. Neucks

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I love Dr. Neucks. If I do wait to see him I don't mind because when he is with me he is present and listens. He isn't rushed or only giving me half of his attention. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He is one of my favorite doctors. The front office staff however, is the worst. Dr Neucks is so great I put up with the staff.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Very concerned about his patients well being. Very nice in demeanor and very professional. Seems to be very helpful and knowledgeable about his field.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Neucks has a great, helpful, knowledgeable and cheerful personality. Smart! However, his staff is famous for being "patient unfriendly"! The staff will hang up on you before get a chance to speak if close to 4pm. Refused to look of an old MRI test result from 1998 that they ordered. They want their money up front even when my insurance company was waiting 2 and a half months for my records.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Dr. Steven H. Neucks's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1975)