Ratings for Dr. Antonio Ripepi

Dr. R. is the best. He loves what he does. He is professional, courteous and caring. This is very hard to find in a doctor today. Some doctors don't even know your name. Dr. Ripepi's staff reflects his personality. If you need surgery, put your confidence in him. Maria Salcido

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

We've had 2 occasions requiring Dr Ripepi's services (my wife & myself) - he is the best (I've had a number of Dr's over the last 6 years for several different "events") - knowledge, confidence, communication, understanding/compassion, & skill - he has it all.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Ripepi and his staff are fabulous. He is an incredible and gifted surgeon. Wonderful bedside manner and his staff is exemplary. This is my second surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and the care I have received. He is definitely a best bet!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Ripepi was amazing. He went over and above to help me as I struggled to heal. He was caring and compassionate and went the extra mile trying new techniques and products.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr Ripepi was the very thorough when I was admitted for stomach pain. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and explained every test and/or procedure. His personality is great. He truly cares about his patients . I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery or having any type of problem.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

very kind, took a lot of time with me, helped me get through a difficult time like I was a family member

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

extremely experienced, talented, caring, meticulous, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Antonio Ripepi's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1993)