Ratings for Dr. Lynn Mary Romano

she refused to presribe my thyroid med.I have advanced thyroid disease& she had the audacity to tell me I have no problems;she also refused to give me cholesterol med. even though my bad cholesterol was 289.she make me gain 65 pounds.I want everyone to know!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Romano is the best! She is very thorough and extremely personable. She will not rush you and if you have an appointment you will usually be seen within 10 minutes of it. I just love her and if you can obtain her as your primary you will be in excellent caring hands!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Dr. Romano is the best of the best! She saved my life because she is so thorough in her exams, She doesn't leave any stones unturned until she is satisfied she has done everything possible to help her patients! I am so grateful she is my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

She is a very knowledgeable, helpful and caring physician. My husband and I moved to Delaware over 3 years ago and just happened to try her as a physician. We stayed with her since. She's great.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Dr. Lynn Mary Romano's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1975)