Ratings for Dr. David K. Robel

I love Dr. Robel, but his staff is rude, never answers the phone and will not return phone calls. I was a patient in Mohnton but did not want to make the 1/2 hr. trip to his new office;however I changed my mind because of this fine doctor, but his staff tells me he will not take back anyone who did not follow him even as a new patient. I find this hard to believe but can't get past the staff to talk to him. Please , someone inform this man what is happe.ning

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr Robel is a very good doctor. He takes time to listen and thoroughly discusses treatment options. However, the office staff is terrible. Its very difficult to get thru on the phone and messages are not returned promptly. Also, in person they are dismissive if not downright rude. Its a shame because it reflects badly on a nice doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Robel after a yr. under your care, you are a very professional, friendly and caring person. But you should evaluate your horribel, rude, unhuman, unprofessional staff. It's the second time I go to your office, and your staff tells me that because I'm late they would have to do a reschedule for almost 2 months. If I'm under your care it's because I'm sick, and I cannot be waiting 2 month. The thing is that if my appointment is at 5:00 P.M., they've passed the 6:00 before me, and they could not assist me at 6:00, Why? If I go sick, they ask me in front of everybody, what's happening violating HIPPA law, which I'm very familiared. It's a shame, I can't talk to my Dr. because they are a barrier. I agree they don't belong working as your staff. The patient in front of me was asking for his prescription, and they said he had to go to your 1 hr. drive office on Friday, because they did the prescription in that office, Dr. Robel, do you think this is fair? Your staff is the image of your Office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I have to agree 100% with the first comment about the office staff. I always thought what a great doctor, what a horrible, rude, unprofessional staff. Why would this doctor put up with this? But Dr. Robel is wonderful, thoughtful, takes as much time as you need. I like him alot but am changing doctors as I type. I have left 3 messages in the last week for an appointment and no one has called me back. This is not the first time and they NEVER answer the phones there when they are in. Too, Too sad Good bye Dr. Robel, I will miss you!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

The doctor is very professional and friendly. He is very knowledgeable and understands that people are people and not paperwork. His staff on the other hand do not belong working in a doctors office. The are rude and leave you still for long periods of time without checking you in. The do not make you feel comfortable and make you feel like you should find somewhere else for medical care. Someone should really do something about the office staff because it reflects in this great doctor

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Very glad he was still accepting Unison insurance. Not many in our area was at the time. Office right on bus route. Doesn't give the most complete physical.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Dr. David K. Robel's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Avmed