Ratings for Dr. Sundee L. Gable

Horrible experiences with Dr. Gable. Callous disregard for patients beliefs. This is not a patient centered medicine model. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I made an appointment by recommendation of my neighbor. I waited 4 months for my first appointment but was well worth the wait. I found Dr Gable genuinely friendly, very knowlegeable and thorough. I did not feel rushed at all. She spent about an hour with me. All of my questions were answered. The only complaint I have is the very first receptionist I encountered. She was very stoic/annoyed and she would barely make eye contact with me unless I asked a question. The front desk should learn to have more of a smile on their faces even if they don't want to be there because it's a huge reflection on the practice.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Doctor Gable is a respectable and knowledgeable doctor however I've felt at almost every appointment I've been rushed and symptoms dismissed. I wait a year for a physical and only get about 3 mins of her time. The icing on the cake is when I had symptoms of a blood clot and her receptionist blew me off. She told me to contact my GYN since they prescribed me the medicine. Well thankfully I went to the ER instead and found that I two blood clots in my lungs. When my twin called to get advice because she was suffering the same symptoms Dr. Gable said it was probably nothing and that if she would have talked to me she would have said the same thing. This doctor may be good for other people of different status, age and race, but she's not the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Very nice person and very knowledgable.Easpecially terrific in giving prompt feedback on test results.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Gable for over 5 years. I have always found her to be pleasant and very knowledgeable. If you're looking for a doctor who's going to order thousands of tests for every little symptom then Dr Gable is not the doctor for you. But if you're looking for a friendly, caring and smart doctor then by all means go see Dr. Gable. Just know that when you call the office to make an appointment you'll have a hard time understanding the girl who answers the phone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Doctor Gable is capable but very inconsistent. A few times that I've seen her she's sat and discussed my health concerns, but more often I've been rushed out the door, even for physicals. She is reasonably knowledgeable for a General Practitioner but she has several times tried to correct assessments that I've been given by very reputable specialists despite her limited knowledge in specialized treatment. Overall I'd say that she's a little better than the average GP but unexceptional.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Gable is a terrific doctor. She spends as much time with me as needed. She is thorough, caring and explains everything in detail. I wait at the most 10 minutes. The staff is not always that together. She is GREAT!!! Staff average.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Sundee L. Gable's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

AARP