Ratings for Dr. Roy J. Picard

I was suffering from 1 herniated disc (L4-L5) and 1 bulging disc (L5-S1) and unable to get out of bed for 2-1/2 weeks. The nerve pain down my leg was the worst pain I had ever experienced. After 3 epidural injections, I could get around with crutches, but the pain was still unmanageable even with heavy medication. I had seen 2 surgeons, but wanted to try everything else before going down that path. I tried the traditional therapy, and after 3 weeks I felt much worse than when I started. After the 2 initial visits with Dr. Picard, I could tell I found someone who understood what I was going through, and had a very deliberate plan of action which yielded immediate relief. I may not have understood every step of the process, but the results were VERY clear. I soon began to think a full recovery WAS possible. After 12 weeks, I’m 85% back to doing everything I once did, and WILL fully recover. It sounds cliché, but by following Dr. Picard’s plan, my life has been saved. I’d share any detail of this process with anyone who will listen. I fully endorse and recommend Dr. Picard to all who have chronic pain and want to return to everyday life without surgery.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Very good Dr very professional helped my father so much .My father was having a hard time walking because of neuropathy and his balance was not good. He walks so much better and his balance has improved so much he has a much better quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

he is not a doctor he is a chiropractor and he is very expensive and wants you to buy his supplements any one to believe his bs your crazy read all his bad reviews

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

He is not nice at all He cuts you off Pretentious :(

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

HI MY NAME IS DIANE AND I HAD SUFFERED WITH NEUROPATHY FOR 4 YRS. THAT KEPT ME FROM SLEEPING WELL INTO THE NIGHT. AFTER MY VISITS WITH DR. PICARD AND HIS STAFF MY PAIN IS COMPLETELY GONE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. PICARD AND HIS FRIENDLY STAFF.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

When you are in pain and don't want to go for surgery - not needed when you see Dr. Picard. He eleviated my shoulder pain big time! He thoroughly explains what he is going to do to fix the problem. You don't feel rushed and he will answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr Picard is a hustler. Program is so expensive I would have had to take out a loan to pay for it! Not covered by insurance. Can't go home and think about it, he wants an answer "today" if you're accepting his line of bull. He wouldn't even listen to my health history, he wanted to tell me about my history. Feel bad for older people he has swindled out of their savings.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I went to my initial appointment but now I am unable to schedule a follow up visit because they insist my husband MUST be at the appointment with me. We have very different schedules and this is not possible. He just lost a patient that was very interested in finding out more about how he could help me.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

When I first met Dr. Picard, I was very ill. Primary conventional doctors were all unable to help me get better. I met with Dr. Picard and was very skeptical, but needed help. My hands and feet were peeling, I could not sleep, was overweight, and had a hard time walking. No matter what I tried, I could not lose weight, my hands and feet were not getting better. Dermatologists tried, but nothing was very successful. I was on my way to being disabled from work. Dr. Picard did unconventional and extensive blood and urine tests and started there. He was able to diagnose an infection and auto-immune disease that primary doctors missed, and began treating me from there. In less than one year, my hands and feet are now back to normal, I have lost 70 pounds, the infection is gone, I can go up and down stairs with ease, I sleep soundly every night now, and am not the same person I was. Now my primary doctor is asking for Dr. Picard’s name and number to send some of her difficult patients to him. Sounds cliche', but he has changed my life, and I am very grateful that I took the step to meet with him and accept his treatment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Picard is caring, patient and concerned about your improvement. He shows a genuine interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Roy J. Picard's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1990)