Ratings for Dr. Roy J. Picard

Dr Picard is a hustler. Program is so expensive I would have had to take out a loan to pay for it! Not covered by insurance. Can't go home and think about it, he wants an answer "today" if you're accepting his line of bull. He wouldn't even listen to my health history, he wanted to tell me about my history. Feel bad for older people he has swindled out of their savings.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I went to my initial appointment but now I am unable to schedule a follow up visit because they insist my husband MUST be at the appointment with me. We have very different schedules and this is not possible. He just lost a patient that was very interested in finding out more about how he could help me.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

When I first met Dr. Picard, I was very ill. Primary conventional doctors were all unable to help me get better. I met with Dr. Picard and was very skeptical, but needed help. My hands and feet were peeling, I could not sleep, was overweight, and had a hard time walking. No matter what I tried, I could not lose weight, my hands and feet were not getting better. Dermatologists tried, but nothing was very successful. I was on my way to being disabled from work. Dr. Picard did unconventional and extensive blood and urine tests and started there. He was able to diagnose an infection and auto-immune disease that primary doctors missed, and began treating me from there. In less than one year, my hands and feet are now back to normal, I have lost 70 pounds, the infection is gone, I can go up and down stairs with ease, I sleep soundly every night now, and am not the same person I was. Now my primary doctor is asking for Dr. Picard’s name and number to send some of her difficult patients to him. Sounds cliche', but he has changed my life, and I am very grateful that I took the step to meet with him and accept his treatment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Picard is caring, patient and concerned about your improvement. He shows a genuine interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Undergoing treatment that is providing me with the opportunity to have my life back. I was told I was to have surgery for a new spine falling without warnings mostly bedridden and depressed, now I am able begin again activities in my community and with my family. Yeah!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

wonderful, thorough, caring, funny, makes you feel at home. Dr. Picard takes time to get to the root of the problem instead of just throwing drugs and surgery at the issues. Highly recommend Dr. Picard!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

The staff was great...friendly and welcoming...the Dr however is a total quack...look up all his practices...none are based in science and most are totally knocked...he accepts no insurance yetwont tell you that until you go for your first "treatment" and by then of course you've already dropped an office visit fee.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I have been to several chiropractors and this one is by far the best. His knowledge in chiropractic exceeds way beyond other chiropractors. His level of detail makes you think about all the other aspects of what could be going on with your body. . I am not the only one that feels this way because I have also referred friends and they couldn't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Quack Doctor, requires your spouse to be with you for appointments so he can "sell" both of you on his expensive services. Forces you to watch a stupid dvd because he is incapable of explaining what he does without cue cards.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Roy J. Picard's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1990)

Oxford