Ratings for Dr. Katherine Carson

Dr. K Carson is a wonderful person and physician. Over the past 25 years; she always provides considerate and intelligent choices with regards to treatment options. While some people complain about wait times - I always feel she takes the needed time to discuss and prescribe the best options to deal with issues. Her thoughtful approach to patient care and follow-up of issues is worth waiting for. As well, the reception staff are always courteous and considerate of patients in the waiting room. So if you think you are going to wait a bit for your appointment - plan ahead - bring a book and be a respectful patient. My family benefits greatly from the care provided at the Conroy Medical Centre. 2016 has been a difficult year for me and my family. Drs Carson and Corkery have provided exceptional care and support throughout this challenging time. I wish to express our gratitude and note that our family is fortunate to benefit from such excellent medical care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr.Carson is such a great doctor! Kind, caring and so patient. She truly cares about your health and well being! We are so lucky to have her as a doctor!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Carson has been my doctor for more than 22 years. She is always professional and very kind. I mentioned one day to her that I had to wait 25 mins to see her; she let me complain and express my frustration. She then calmly pointed out that she doesn't rush her patients, she lets each patient take as much time as they need to express their symptoms. She also added that she doesn't want to become a 15-minute visit doctor. Once she said all this, I realized I had been a fool - as many times I had taken more than 15-minutes for my visit. Thank you Dr. Carson for your style of medicine and your belief in treating the whole person, and not just the 1st symptom mentioned.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I have the blessing of having Dr. Carson as my GP for about 25 years now.She is very caring , really listens ,Gives great feed back,helpful on all concerns I have. very knowledgeable, She has gone through the worst of my times and helped bring me back . :) I cannot say enough .She is a doctor you can count on and trust. She is very easy to talk to . So that really helps,when we as patients tend to hpld it all in. Thank You, Lil Donaldson

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Kitty Carson has been my doctor since birth, so for 23 years. She always been such a great doctor. I've made her my daughter's family doctor as well.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I met Dr. Carson in July 1991 - so have been with her for 23 years. She is treating myself and two daughters. I have nothing but praise for her thoughtful and caring advise. I do my own research into my issues and Dr. Carson and I discuss the options - she is open minded to my research and interfaces well with the other Doctors that help me care for my problems. I truly appreciate her investigative manner - provides time to discuss the various options. Medicine is truly a practice! - frequently medical conditions require a series of proving what the problem is not before an exact diagnosis and then treatment can be prescribed. Dr. Carson has the patience to take the time to figure things out. She is an enormous support to me and my daughters, we are fortunate to have her on our side. Before meeting Dr. C - I was diagnosed with MS, however, with her intelligence she steered me in a better direction and discovered the correct Dx - big relief and now have the right TX for my problem!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

She is the most extraordinary doctor I have ever met. She takes her time and truly listens to all your concerns. She is honest and up front. What more could you ask for … I trust Dr. Carson 110% and I am grateful to have her as our family doctor. The front desk can use some manners and perhaps be more polite with people but the Admin staff should not reflect on such a remarkable doctor. Priscilla

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

i have been going to dr carson for many years, i have to say i would follow dr carson were ever she goes, she has a heart of gold and cares very much, and beleive me she listen to you . i just love her, my whole family goes to her, and all feel the same , sincerly joanne oconnor

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I first saw Dr. Carson approxiamately 25 years ago, since then I have tried other family doctors only to be greatly disappointed. With just as long of a wait and to be given the wrong diagnosis at my visits to the other doctors. I do not want to waist my time elswhere. I found a special doctor and she is a keeper. She helped me through a very difficult time in my life with my health and I'm very happy to have a real doctor. Everyone has to wait to see a doctor and Dr. Carson has always given me the best care.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Carson is wonderful. Our family has been going to her for years and I don't know what I would do with out her. Yes is not on time but I can see why she doesn't rush you out the door. She has helped me and has taken time out of her day to even call me to see how I was doing....What doctor does that these days?

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010