Ratings for Dr. Cornelius B. Thomas

I have been seeing Dr. Thomas for a year now for osteoarthritis. On my first visit he spent some time talking to me in his office. I also a lot of lab work done and x-rays. He was very pleasant during the exam and answered my questions. I prescribed meloxicam which has been very helpful. I am very pleased with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I used Dr. Thomas because my doctor relocated and this office kept my records. I had an MRI done on Monday and after repeated call the nurse aknowledged on Thursday they had the report but the doctor would not be in the office until Friday and at that time would give me his recommendations. But during this time my pain level is at a 10 and I can't get any help.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Thomas is a great doctor. I left another rheumatologist to try Dr. Thomas out. He has helped me so much that I have been able to stop taking Mobic (which was a complete necessity when I started going to him. I am a 48 year old female and would highly recommend Dr. Thomas and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Thomas does not explain things to you and as a patient, we have the right to know and the right to have a knowledgeable doctor. If he is going to diagnose you with something, then he should have some type of knowledge of it. His bedside manner is very poor and he isn't friendly at all. Some of his staff was decent and others were rude.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Doesn't explain things. When asked something, doesn't respond.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

I meet with the Dr. Thomas in his office to first talk about my problems for at least 20 minutes, then I went to the exaime room where I went through a rigious examine. I was then sent for lab work and x-ray. I was there 3 hours and was check from stem to stern. I was given a dx that I had not heard of before and this provider went to great lenghts to talk to me and make sure I had books and websites to go to. I have to say this is the most attention that I have had a provider give to me in years. Very Nice staff and attentive provider

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Has nothing to offer but nsids snd c ortisone, no real answers for so many middle age women in so much pain.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Dr. Cornelius B. Thomas's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)