Ratings for Dr. J. BRENT Oliver

Dr. Oliver was great to work with. He performed my examination, was my first time. Left feeling at ease.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Oliver is such a wonderful OBGYN. He was my OB for 3 of my babies, and I was so sad when our insurance changed and I couldn't go there anymore. He's kind and knowledgable. I'd go to him again in a heartbeat if I could.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Friendly, helpful , best ob/gyn ever!!!!! !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Misdiagnosed me with an Incurable disease because he wouldn't listen and made predictions before lab results were available.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Oliver has always been very kind & funny, he has always been very informative in our appointments.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Oliver was the on-call SMA Ob and performed my c-section. Despite excellent care for my high risk pregnancy, and amazing coordination between my perinatologists and hematologist - I nearly died because of a STUPID mistake on Dr. Oliver's part. He should not have a license! He discharged me after 1 day (with my son in nicu, despite it planned that i would be on the machines to keep me from clotting) because I was crying after having to fight a nurse off of my PIC line when she didn't know how to use it - instead of speaking with the charge nurse and correcting the situation. My early discharge resulted in a stroke (multiple clots in the saggital sinus), with an 89% mortality rate. In addition, when he did the csection my husband told him I was alergic to adhesive which he insisted he had to use anyway-then when removing them I told him my skin would come off with it and req use adh. remover, he ripped it FAST instead and took chuncks of my skin with it! The scars are wretched!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Dr. J. BRENT Oliver's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup