Ratings for Dr. Leonard G. Digiovanni

Dr. D is the best!! I have referred him to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Well I was a patient of Dr. Digi while he was here in Ohio. I cannot say enough good about him. I still wish he was here...best doctor ever. Intelligent, caring and skilled. He delivered two of my children and was able to help me make it to the end of a very difficult pregnancy I encountered with one of them. If it wasn't for him I would have lost that baby. Love and miss him!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr D seemed kind. However he did my section (not my doc) and it opened 2 weeks later. when i saw him for a followup he seemed to have no idea what was going on with me. he put a tiny bandage on me that i bled through within the hour. Thank God for my amazing visiting nurse who came, bandaged me up properly and help set me up with specialists to close my wound.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I was seeing him along during my pregnancy when he became angry and rude. He then checked me where it hurt so bad I cried until 3am!! This man is not a trustworthy doctor and I do NOT recommend anyone seeing him ever!! Protect yourself against this type of person.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I love Dr. DiGi. He has been my obgyn for over 8 years. I have never had any issues with him. He has been kind and nuturing. Dr. DiGi has always been nice and returned calls to my home after hours for any questions I have had. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

My experience with Dr. Digiovanni was horrific! I'll spare you the details and will just say that I wouldn't recommend him to anybody! Incidentally, there were 3 medical malpractice lawsuits against him in Ohio. docket number: 1998CV00308; docket number: 1993CV01783; docket number: 1995CV01145; He settled the last case out of court in December 1998. One month later, he was practicing in Massachusetts with a clean slate. Here is the official site for Stark County Records. Do a search for his name and you will find the official court documents: http://www.starkcjis.org/docket/main.html

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Not crazy about this doc. I recently switched over to someone I like so much more.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. DiGiovanni is terrific and so is his staff. He has never been rude or unprofessional and I have been seeing him for 3 years and through 1 pregnancy and delivery. I am very fussy about doctors and I have never had a moment of concern or walked away feeling I had been treated other than with care and concern.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

I hope someone else reads this and can also chime in. The first impression I got from Dr. DiGiovanni was that he appeared to be a very caring and helpful doctor. He delivered my baby a few months back and I'll just leave it at that for fear of revealing too much. Anyway, first few meetings with him were fine. Then there was the dreaded appt. where he seemed very out of character and VERY rude. He would not answer questions and talked down to me in a BIG way. I was too far along in the pregnancy to seek another doctor at this point. I just got the sense that something is terribly wrong and I can not put my finger on what it is other than to say that he treated me like an idiot. On those first appointments he was extremely nice so why the change? I understand that we all have bad days but this was way over the top and in my opinion it was very unprofessional. As to the other poster, I don't feel I was forced into anything but something is certainly wrong. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. Leonard DiGiovanni appears gentle and nurturing, but that''s just to lure victims...as he did me. I didn''t need the hysterectomy that Dr. Leonard DiGiovanni scared me into having. There was nothing wrong with me--NOTHING! No Symptoms. No Health problems. I just went for a routine pap smear. The biggest mistake of my life. He didn''t do it for the money. Clearly, this is a passion of his--the thrill of the hunt. And it makes him feel powerful. Dr. Leonard DiGiovanni doesn''t even know my name. As a person, I''m long forgotten by him, just another notch on his scalpel.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Leonard G. Digiovanni's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Milford, MA