Ratings for Dr. Ann G. Smith

This woman had been, for several years, very compassionate, yet since I had no serious health issues during that time I assumed she was also knowledgeable - her personality is outstanding. When I did have an issue, her actions almost killed me. What she did is unheard of, and if I had totally followed her advice (or demand) I would be either dead, or would have had grand-mal seizures. Instead, I did only part of what she demanded, and have been debilitated for 3 1/2 months. Most people would sue a doctor who made them lose 3 1/2 months of their life. I have "evened out" now from this treatment, but have had to seek help from two other doctors to try to get myself straightened out - which will take many more months. Don't let her personality fool you, as I did.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Smith is the sweetest and most compassionate person, let alone doctor, that you'll ever meet. She genuinely cares about her patients and will do anything she can to help them/make them well.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Ann G. Smith's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)