Ratings for Dr. Norman Broudy

I would not recommend Dr Broudy. I had multiple issues with prescriptions, billing and getting records. Dr Broudy was condescending and did not own his mistake for medication rather blamed his staff. When prescribing to a child it is the Doctors job to make sure it I s correct. I still do not have all issues resolved after months of phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

This doctors office is a complete joke! The staff are unprofessional, rude, and arrogant! I had to call 8 times to have paper filled out for my employer and all I ever got was voicemail with no return phone calls. Then after I called and was very upset on the phone they tell me they are charging $25 for filling out the paperwork! I ask to speak with Dr. Broudy and

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Arrogant, condescending, rude, unprofessional. Made my problems worse rather than better. Would never recommend, I can't even believe he's still getting paid for being so useless.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Brody did not truly listen to all of our concerns for our child, he was arrogant and condescending! We found another phychiatrist who looked at the whole child and prescribed medication that is working for him. We would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Broudy was helpful to our family. He was very knowledgable about the narrow of our son's problems.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Norman Broudy's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE