Ratings for Dr. May Sue Mah

After visiting Dr. May I was was pleasantly surprised that she was very professional and and answered all of my questions. The previous ratings were NOT applicable to the doctor that I saw. Dr. Mah was thorough in explaining a course of action for my situation which did include further testing. I can only comment on my experience and it was excellent. The front staff greeted me very pleasantly and with a smile on her face. She made me feel very welcome. The office waiting room was spotless as was the examination room. Dr.Mah made me feel comfortable while performing the procedure. It was painful at times for me but I was more than happy that it was completed in her office instead of the hospital. I have NO complaints about Dr. Mah. My experience was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

My experience with her is terrible too. She treated patients very rude and rough, Seemed not a trained professional doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

She may have many years of experience, but that is her downfall. After many recomendations from family members i chose to go with her when i was pregnant with my first . She is extremely rough with examinations and careless of your birth plans and decisions. Ultimately the birth will go her way and on her schedule whether you like it or not. Unless you dont mind getting induced and ending up with an epidural, think twice about going with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Mah was literally the worst doctor I ever saw. As a newly married woman who recently suffered a devastating ectopic she was recommended as a specialist. She was short tempered, rude, and extremely cruel to me. She gave me an HSG to check my remaining Fallopian tube. She stabbed me so hard with the forcepts I bled everywhere and had to be given pain medication and a sanitary pad before leaving the hospital. She couldn't get the dye to squirt into my uterus. She blamed me for not relaxing well YEAH that happens when you friggen stab someone in their cervix!!! She said oh looks like your tube is blocked... left the hospital in tears. We than went to her office to ask about our fertility options. You know what she told me when I asked? "You can NEVER have a baby, get over it!"And she left the room! I cried, and cried and cried. I was in tears all the way home. Years later and a new doc, a laparoscopy revealed my tube was NOT blocked! She just messed up the procedure!! Seriously, do not go to this woman, she has no empathy or kindness whatsoever and seriously scarred me inside and out! I think she enjoyed destroying my hopes and dreams of being a mother in a malicious way. By the way Dr Mah, if you ever read your own reviews I have a beautiful naturally conceived dauhter no thanks to you! I'm pregnant again, so your heartless remarks were not true in any way. The only thing I gained from seeing you was a serious mental scar. Awful, awful Doctor - please save yourself the pain and find someone else! Highly recommend Dr Gale Black she is awesome!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Awesome doctor for many years. She delivered all of my nieces and nephews 25 years ago. She's still delivering our family into the world as it expands. Best doctor in alberta. Thank you dr mah for my beautiful boy in November. He's perfect.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Mah has been my doctor since I was a teenager. And as I got older and had babies she delivery my babies . All good . But the last time I went to here about a year and half . I had but IUD and bought a gift for Dr. Mah and her two staff. But as I was the last one to leave . And doctor didn't notice I was still in her clinic waiting for my ride to come . Before that I got them a merci chocolate for there help as a gift . But Dr. Mah said something that doesn't went me to go back anymore . She said that is why she is fat look what she eats . That just made hate here and to complain about it . And than she start to laugh and one of her staff . No one has the right to judge anyone by how they look and any other facts of a person . It is unperfectly for her to talk like that . As I see it it doesn't mean if someone is overweight that means they eat too much or they eat only fatty food . Maybe they are eating healthy but there is something else they are overweight. And if someone is skinny that means to people they don't eat . When it is a different way . They eat but it doesn't show on them.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

https://www.facebook.com/Unofficial-Crash-Few-Things-Lasts-Forever-941187059321599/ Please dr sue Mah May Sue read and enjoy myu ovel. DR.N.DANISH

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Unfortunately, my experience with Dr. Mah was disheartening. During my initial visit, we spoke at length about all of my issues and set up an appointment to do an internal exam. At my exam approximately one month later, she whisked into the room, did a quick exam, and gave me no advice pertinent to any of the things we spoke about at the initial appointment. She said many of my issues stemmed from things I was not involved in, and brought up things other doctors had ruled out in the past. When I pryed for more information, and questioned her, she said simply shook her head. I am very disappointed & am now left feeling more anxious about my general health as I wasn't given any real solutions, only more worries.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I attended this physician 1x and that was enough for me to fire her and go somewhere else. I am not there to make friends nor do I concern myself too much about reception (even though the one here is significantly rude) or 'bedside manners' IF the doctor is diagnostically competent and listens to symptomology . However, Mah lacks both, bedside manners as she was very rough with her biopsy (yes, ladies we can get freezing during a biopsy for additional comfort!) and did not even give a warning she was doing one! She completely dismissed my symptoms and attempted several times during brief exam to convince me I have constipation (?!?) rather than 'woman issues'. I could not reiterate enough to her that I do not have constipation and my PELVIC pain is of concern not my bladder or abdomen. There was no follow up information with regards to spot bleeding or excruciating pain post biopsy despite me asking what to expect. Stay away from her. Her equipment is 20-30 yrs old. There are so many other OBGYN out there to choose from. No wonder her appointment schedule is so open.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I agree with the front staff comment. She is very unprofessional and rude and totally acts like she owns the place. She refused to check my results for me. She never answers the phone. Because of this, I've had to go to the office personally but have found the office closed during working hours. Hope Dr. Mah does something soon.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015