Ratings for Dr. May Sue Mah

Very bad doctor! I am wondering why she has been in medical practice! She does not seem to have advanced knowledge in medical field, and not caring at all when her patients are in labor’s!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Mah for 13 years. 2 pregnancies and once a year for pap screening. Dr. Mah is quick and to the point, but she is very knowledgeable and kind. She was very reassuring during delivery and had a lot more time to crack jokes! She came to see me at 7am the following day with no concerns. I had a copper IUD insertion with no complications for 6 years. Removal was quick and painless. Now we are expecting our third child and more than happy to have Dr. Mah as our OBGYN. She is the best.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

She is a fantastic doctor. She may not spend as much time as you would like in your Initial appointments but you wouldn't want anybody better at your side when you have your baby. She was instrumental in our delivering two very high-risk pregnancies and both children survived and are thriving with no deficits. She is phenomenal and you're lucky to have her as your OB/GYN .

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Mah was the OB on duty while I was in labour. She was very knowledgable, to the point and made sure my baby and I were safe. I needed an emergency c section and she did a great job. No complications and a very nice scar.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I love doctor Mah! She delivered me and my brother and all three of my children! She is very to the point and let's you know answers to any questions you have! She is very intelligent

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Ask for another referral if you can. Rude and unprofessional. Extremely aggressive and unhelpful. Actually called her out on how terrible the experience was because I was in shock. Will file a complaint.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Yes, Dr Mah's office can have ridiculous wait times. One time i had to wait an hour and 45 minutes. Why? Because she was at the hospital handling a vaginal frank breech delivery. So, not only is she respectful of women's decisions, she is dedicated to her patients. I really liked her receptionists as well. They were kind and helpful. The misericordia wanted me to get unnecessary additional testing and they handled the situation promptly for me and put my mind at ease. Dr Mah was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant to have as my doctor for all my appointments and my delivery. She will be my OB during my next pregnancy without any doubt in my mind.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Totally unprofessional. Was in there the other day and one staff was wearing dirty cowboy boots and stained jeans with a scrub top! Other girl at front totally rude and one in back doesn't speak very good English and I'm pretty sure had no idea what I was talking about. Horrible staff and Dr.Mah seemed completely out to lunch while I spoke to her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Thank you Dr. Mah. You reception gave me a surgical date of May 9 to have my tubes tied. Thank you for making me wait 6 months to have a procedure that isn't even booked at the hospital. Thank you for making me take a week off work tk not have a surgery. Please also thank your reception staff for putting me on a hold for 10 minutes, never calling me back with a reason, follow up or concern of why I am not booked in the hospital tomorrow. Also thank them for the 25 minute hold they put me on until I eventaully hung up. I will be sending you bill to pay wages for the week of work I took off to not have surgery like you said I would. You will be hearing about this some more. Now that I am over the shock of you asking me 'What's the matter, can't he find my hole' comment, I recognize that this is a blessing in disguise to not have you operate on me. Very dirty practise indeed. I will be strongly relaying this to my referring doctor. Shame on you.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

she has plenty experience and excellent skills. without her, my delivery must end up with c section, she can make everything looks easy

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017