Ratings for Dr. Brett Roeder

I am a diabetic and have been seeing Dr Roeder for a couple years now, switching my care to him from a different podiatrist. He is professional, thorough, and takes the time to get to know you to assist with your care. He listens to what you have to say, makes recommendations for you that will could save you time and money with your care without minimizing it. A doctor's office staff is also important to a patient. Again, Dr Roeder excels here as well. Michelle is helpful, polite, and efficient. It always amazes me how much they both remember about me when I walk into their office. They both make you feel comfortable and confident in your care. I highly recommend Dr Roeder.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Roeder was kind enough to work me on while I was on vacation. I was suffering from heel pain and he alleviated it with a couple of shots. I was expecting the shoots to be painful but I was pleasantly surprised how painless he did them. I would certainly return to him and only wished he were closer to my home.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr.Roeder helped work around my schedule and was able to meet with me despite my very busy schedule. He answered my questions and had his staff call and check on my progress and see if I had any new questions or concerns a week later.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Reorder is a very caring, concerned, and experienced doctor whose main objective is his patients' health and well being. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for excellence.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Roeder helped me so much!!! I had pain in my feet for years! He found the problem quickly and I feel so much better!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

He was very thorough and patient. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr. Roeder is a great listener and can focus in on your problem. I have seen him for years for different problems and have always been impressed with his knowledge, his gentleness, and his professionalism. I have referred family members and friends and all have been impressed and he has provided top quality health care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Always does a great job, easy to work with, explains everything well and is very easygoing and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Roeder and his staff were great! Dr. Roeder took his time with me and made sure that I understood everything! I am so happy that he is in Gilbert.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Wonderful man. He even e-mailed me to check how I was progressing after a couple of weeks. My surgery went really well. But he is in Gilbert now, and not in Phoenix.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Brett Roeder's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Benesys