Ratings for Dr. Brett Roeder

Dr. Roeder and his staff are great! So glad my Dr. Referred me to this office!!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Had an apt with Dr. Roeder about foot issues I was having. Check in was a breeze. Dr. Roeder came right in and talked with me about all my issues. He gave me all my options. Thank you so much for everything!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Roeder and Michelle make a great team. Dr. Roeder removed my Mortons Neuroma and the relief was almost instant. Michelle (the assistant) made sure everything was setup for the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Roeder & Michelle for any foot problems you may have.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Great Doctor, very friendly and knows his stuff. Had two ingrown toenails removed - went great.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr Roeder is the best foot doctor that I have found. He helped my husband with his diabetic ulcers and with his mrsa infection. He has also helped me with my numerous ankle sprains. I couldn't find a better doctor anywhere. He is awesome!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr Roeder is great! Patient, listens to the patient, very knowledgeable, always answers questions. I'd definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Roeder is a knowledgeable expert in podiatry. He provided excellent surgical and post-surgical care to my husband for a serious toe/foot infection. Dr. Roeder provided detailed explanations before, during and after the procedure. We are extremely grateful for his expertise and for the compassion and kindness he exhibited throughout the procedure and during follow-up care. We highly recommend Dr. Roeder to anyone experiencing foot problems.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Roeder and his assistant Michelle were very helpful, knowledgeable and cheerful. I definitely recommend them to anyone needing a Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Roeder did surgery on my foot and I am very happy with the results! Office staff is always friendly when I come in.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Disappointed. I read all the reviews here an was looking forward to my appointment to deal with my constant foot pain. Felt very rushed, 10 minutes, no X-ray, no follow up (they were supposed to check on orthotic coverage). I won't be back.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Brett Roeder's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst