Ratings for Dr. Brett Roeder

I walked into Dr. Roeder's office and he took one look my foot and correctly identified what was wrong with out the MRI and X-Ray. He verified it by using previous X-Rays and also found a few more stops that I did not know about. Nurse is perfect and no waiting all three times I was there. I would highly recommend Dr. Roeder and understand why he was nominated a Top Doctor. My Surgery went without any issues and healed perfectly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I've been going to Dr Roede r for foot issues for the past 12 years. He has done 3 foot surgeries to address my RD problems in my feet. He has always been great about answering my questions and concerns and educating me on what he'll be doing at each visit. He has a wonderful bed-side manner and his staff is very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Not as knowledgeable as I expected but had friendly staff

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

After being treated by 2 other doctors Dr. Roeder solved my issue I was diagnosed incorrectly by the other two doctors. Six months of pain finally resolved. Thank you Dr. Roeder.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Very knowledgeable and very friendly staff! They're amazing!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Roeder is knowledgeable, and he cares about his patients. He did my bunionectomy and the result was fantastic. He is honest, and Michelle in the front office is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Roeder performed surgery on my foot and I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. He and his staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Roeder is excellent, very personable and Michelle is great as well, I always felt welcome and up to date on my healing and appointments. I highly recommend for any foot issues.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Amazing Doctor and staff. Doctor Roeder was very helpful into finding out what was wrong with me foot. Was super easy to make an appt! I will refer my friends and family to him

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Great Doctor, tells you like it is! Michelle and Dr. Roeder make a great team. I would highly recommend Dr. Roeder & Michelle for any foot problems you may have.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Brett Roeder's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)