Ratings for Dr. Brett Roeder

After being treated by 2 other doctors Dr. Roeder solved my issue I was diagnosed incorrectly by the other two doctors. Six months of pain finally resolved. Thank you Dr. Roeder.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Very knowledgeable and very friendly staff! They're amazing!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Roeder is knowledgeable, and he cares about his patients. He did my bunionectomy and the result was fantastic. He is honest, and Michelle in the front office is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Roeder performed surgery on my foot and I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. He and his staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Roeder is excellent, very personable and Michelle is great as well, I always felt welcome and up to date on my healing and appointments. I highly recommend for any foot issues.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Amazing Doctor and staff. Doctor Roeder was very helpful into finding out what was wrong with me foot. Was super easy to make an appt! I will refer my friends and family to him

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Great Doctor, tells you like it is! Michelle and Dr. Roeder make a great team. I would highly recommend Dr. Roeder & Michelle for any foot problems you may have.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Roeder and his staff are great! So glad my Dr. Referred me to this office!!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Had an apt with Dr. Roeder about foot issues I was having. Check in was a breeze. Dr. Roeder came right in and talked with me about all my issues. He gave me all my options. Thank you so much for everything!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Roeder and Michelle make a great team. Dr. Roeder removed my Mortons Neuroma and the relief was almost instant. Michelle (the assistant) made sure everything was setup for the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Roeder & Michelle for any foot problems you may have.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Brett Roeder's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AARP